CHAPTER 22

"Khushi! Wake up. We've arrived." Arnav tapped her lightly. He touched her cheeks and realized it was wet.

"What the.." he thought to himself.

"Did I really hurt her with my words?? Ohh Khushi." He sighed.

He stood up and tap her back. She got up and raised her brow.

"We are landing in few minutes, go freshened up. After you done please come out." He left.

Khushi did what she was told to do and went back to her sit.

"Please put on your seat belt, we are landing." They announced.

They got down and went straight into the car provided for them. Khushi kept quiet throughout the journey not that she was already a talkative.

She thought, Arnav is loosing his patience with her and is a sign she's a bad omen. He only saved her from disgrace and now he's asking for a favor that I constantly don't care.  I'm ungrateful, I should be grateful, maybe if I deny him what he wants he might go out to look for something else somewhere and when the paparazzi finds out, they would blame our marriage and me. I have to act fact.

Unaware to Khushi herself she was shedding tears and Arnav was perplexed.

"Khushi? Are sure you are okay? You are crying." Arnav whispered to her and she cleaned her tears.

"I'm fine. I'm okay." She shrugged and Arnav glared at her.

"I know you are not fine and we have to discuss things before we get to the family house." He said giving her a hint to start talking.

"I would agree to what ever you say from now onwards, even if you tell me to jump off a cliff and die I would do it...I...I ....I'm too ungrateful for not granting you your wish from the start, I should have looked at how you helped me not just help, how you saved my dignity and my father reputation, I shouldn't be greedy. What I said before forget it, now what ever your decision is. If you want my dress off now I can do it." She whispered in-between her soft cries. Arnav eyes softened.

He closed the barrier between the driver and them. And made the window tinted black without any word that can be heard from them.

"Go ahead strip." He dared her and she froze. Her soft fingers shaking and her face full of fear. For the first time since she met Arnav this was the most fearful word she ever heard from him. No emotions held into those words and she feared for her life.

"Huh?..." She hiccup...."I..."

"Tskk... Are you going to tell me you "I...don know "... because I wouldn't be surprised you are fond of saying that even if the topic is important." He stated the fact, she kept her head down in shame.

Arnav saw her bringing her shaky hands to her blouse to unbutton. He waited to see what she would do. She finished buttoning, removed the blouse whilst her hands was still shaky. She removed her vest leaving her skirt and red bra. Arnav couldn't breathe, has she gone nuts. She was about to open her bra when she felt strong arms stopping her. She raised her head looking at a worried Arnav.

"That's enough Khushi." He said.

"But...." She started.

"No buts.... that's enough for today." He help her wear her vest and blouse back. Buttoned it for her. He cleaned her tears and kissed her forehead, her cheeks and lightly pecked her lips.

"I don't need you belittling your self because of my needs and your grandpa. I needed you to stand for yourself, talk to me what you feel and how feel. We are two in the relationship, even though we married in a different circumstance but not love but at least trust should be there, understanding one another and taking important decisions together. So next time I asked you of something about us you should bring your opinion okay. Right now I do care for you, I hate to see you cry or worry and I don't know why, if it was someone I wouldn't waste my time talking to the person. I care because is you,so at least also care so I wouldn't think you fear me because I kill people, I'm a don blah blah! I need you to see me as your friend, lover, husband and one-day a father of your kids, see me as a normal person and with that we can communicate freely without any hardship and please stop calling yourself a bad omen and how I saved your dignity , I wanted to marry you. So did I, I guess it was faith not pity." He finished and Khushi couldn't contain her joy she hugged his waist sniffing.