CHAPTER 49

Next Day

"Morning love." Arnav nuzzled her neck and khushi giggled.

"Morning." she  murmurs. Arnav chuckled. He kissed her forehead, khushi closed her eyes.

"It's time for lunch baby. You've been sleeping the whole day." he kissed her lips lightly.

Khushi moaned and sat up. The blanket fall off showing her molds but she didn't care which made Arnav surprised. He smirked.

"Bold huh." he said amused and khushi smiled.

"Ohhh." he used his palms grab them and massage them. Playing with it. Khushi moaned out louder.

"sensitive.." he took a peak to his mouth and suckle down. Khushi was in a moaning mess.

Arnav turned her, she was laying on her stomach. He lifted her ass up and spanked her.

"mmm.."she moaned. Arnav was thrilled at her sensitivity.

"he licked her bud and ate her sloppily. She moaned and cried in orgasm.

Arnav entered her and she graoned.

" Arnav... Faster. "she said.. He was breathing heavily and thrusting in her hard making it hard for her to breathe.

He spanked her ass cheeks and khushi moaned loudly.

" You like it little bad kitten huh. "Arnav asked rubbing her pussy whilst pounding in her. He smacked her ass making her scream.. He hit her g spot and they both came together.

He kissed her softly.

"I like this bold khushi."Arnav said smiling.. Khushi giggled.

" Next time can you fuck me like you do with your previous whores. "what she said took Arnav by surprise.

" What? Khushi.. Why would I do that? You are my wife.. And why would you say that. "he was pissed off by what she said.

" You misunderstood me.. I don't want you to hold back. If you feel like doing dirty stuff with me do it. Or you want to fuck me badly.. Like on the couch, in the kitchen or in the car.. I don't care. Just do it. "she said at a go and Arnav gaped at her her.

" khushi...let's take our bath. We need to it. And this topic we are done. "he said and khushi sulked.

She wanted to experience what  she saw in the videos payal showed her. An idea came to her and she smirked.

Khushi quietly took her shower without uttering anything. Arnav stared at her suspiciously. He flicked her forehead.

"ounch Arnav." she cried

"What's going on in your brain?" he said khushi just nodded her head and went out. She wored arnav shirt since they weren't going anywhere.

They had their lunch. Just then Arnav phone rang.

"Hello Shyam." he said... Khushi could sense his mood changing. He fumed and smirked.

"I understand Shyam. We would be leaving this evening.... Don't worry at all.. It's alright." he said and disconnected the call.

"It's everything alright?" she asked worried.

"Yeah.. I just got a few guest to attend to. So we need to cut our trip short." he said. He looked at khushi eyes searching for sadness but he didn't find any emotion. She shrugged and continued eating her food.

Arnav lifted her up. She sat on his lap. He raised her chin up and kissed her lightly.

" I'm sorry we have to cut the trip short." he apologize.. Khushi smiled and cupped his cheeks. She kissed him softly and Arnav responded to the kiss. She smiled through the kiss.

"I understand.. When are we leaving." she caressed his beard. Arnav brushed his hand on her thighs. They were being touchy.

"Shyam called Aman to book a flight. We can't take my private jet right now." he kissed her to which she sucked on his tongue. Their breathe mingling with each other.

He trailed kisses down her throat.. Khushi moaned. Khushi opened held arnav shorts button and pulled out his member to which he held her hands.

" Khushi.. What are you doing." he was breathing heavily and khushi ignored him. She held it and started stroking it arnav groaned.

Arnav stared at her.. Khushi blushed.. She she kissed him. Arnav grabbed her ass and squeeze it.

"I like this bold khushi." he whispered.

"Mmm." Arnav lifted her shirt and khushi raised herself up.

He  held her hands to stop her from making him cum. He grobed her breast and kneaded it roughly and khushi moaned. He roughly tore her pant and khushi gasped.

"Arnav! That was my favorite."she scolded.

" I can by thousands of it. "he laughed. He raised her up and thrust inside her roughly. Khushi screamed.

" Arnav.. "tears dropping from the corner of her eyes. He thrusted in her roughly. Grabbing, squeezing and spanking her breast and ass. Khushi was in a moaning mess.

Arnav lifted her up. Took her to the wall, he made her face the wall and entered behind her fast and rough. Khushi was now screaming and moaning.

Arnav lifted her up. She wrapped her legs around him. He thrust in her loudly you could hear arnav balls slapping away.

"Arnav... Oh my... Mmm." she moaned.

"You said you wanted it to be rough." he said huskily and khushi nodded. Arnav smirked.

He took her upstairs and threw her on the bed. Khushi didn't recover and arnav roughly entered her.

"Arnav.." she moaned. Arnav groaned.

"Fuck.. Yeah.. Khushi.. Do you like it huh.. You little dirty girl. You want it rough huh.." he talked dirty to her. Grabbed her hair roughly.

That's all.. And it made khushi turned on the more.

"Oh.. Mmm... Ooo.. Ahh yes.. Yes.. Arnav.. Faster." she demanded and he increased his space.

"Ahhh... Arnav.. Mmmmmm." she squirts. It sprayed on the bed. She breathe heavily.

"Khushi...." Arnav finally had his release. He laid beside her. He kissed her softly.

"You squirted khushi.. I think you liked it rough." he teased and khushi blushed.

"I love you my little squirter." he teased and khushi playfully hit his arm.

"let's clean up.. We need to leave this evening." he caressed her lips.

"okey."