CHAPTER 76

"Where you watching me sleep." nimfa asked. Elli was awake 3hours ago. He kept staring at nimfa thinking about their encounter.

"Hmmm.. I could barely close my eyes." he said truthfully. Nimfa sighed.

"Come here." she gestured her hands and he obeyed. She hugged him and kissed his cheeks.

"I love you.. And I think I'm falling more for you each day. I've observe something lately." she said smiling. Elli rolled his eyes. Here she goes again.

"Your monotone have increased. You've started answering with sentences. But your 'mmm.' and 'Hmmm.' I think that one it's not going." she teased.

"Go take your bath. We are having breakfast downstairs before we leave." he  ordered.

"Yes sir." she giggled and got up naked in glory. She swayed her hips teasingly and Elli gulped.

"Nimfa." he gulped. She giggled.

"You can join me.. What's say." she winked. He groaned. Elli followed her.

"You are teasing me nimfa." he muttered and she giggled licking her lips. He turned her roughly and hit her ass. He saw it somewhere 😛

"mmm...." she moaned with pain and pressure. He squeezed and kneaded her soft ass.

"Elli.." she moaned. He lifted her up and pushed his dick in.

"Oh lord." she held his shoulders for support. He kissed her. Her tongue was  sucking on his. She squeezed her tits. Elli kept on hitting her with his balls and lovely dick.

He rubbed her clit whilst fucking her. It felt so good. Nimfa legs was about to give up.

"ohhh.. Yeash.. Mmm... Right there. Daddy fuck me. Fuck your sluts." she moaned and Elli stopped.

"What is it?" she asked worried.

"You are not a slut." he said angrily and Nimfa frowned.

"You are not a slut. You are my woman. You ain't a slut. Do you get than nimfa." he lectured and nimfa kept her head down.

"I'm sorry.. I didn't mean it that way. It was a fantasy that I just said out loud." her head was down apologetically. He lifted her head.

"It's okay... Next time don't call your self a slut.. Mmm." he kissed her cheeks and nimfa nodded with tears in her eyes. She was blaming herself because she ruined their moment. She was now crying.

"It's okay.. Why are you crying.?"he asked hurt to see tears in her eyes.

" I ruined our moment with my foul mouth. "she said hiccuping.

" It's alright. "he kneeled down and pulled her towards his lips. He roughly sucked on her clit and nimfa whimper.

He sucked on it sloppy and wet. Using his tongue to lick from base to stem of her anatomy. Nimfa held his hair.

" mm mm... Ohhh. Mmm. "she moaned covering her mouth to prevent her from saying any word.

Elli spanked her ass, squeezed them with his large hands and kneaded them like dough. He pushed her pelvis more to himself.

Nimfa legs begin to shake and he knew she was close. He sucked on her clit without letting go.

"ahhhhhhh." she moaned and had her climax. Her legs giving up. Elli carried her to the bath tube and smiled before turning but nimfa called him to join her with her eyes. He stripped.