CHAPTER 7

Shash Mahal

"Hello, yeah okay. I'm set, okay then." Nk disconnected the call and Dadi chuckled.

"Your savior is here to pick you up. What a waste! We planned on staying here for a while." Dadi muttered taunting Nk who was busy fumbling with his suit case. Dadi snatched it away from him and Nk took a step back.

"Go and tell that lousy brother of yours to grace himself here. He should at least have a little respect for elders. After you succeed in bringing him you can have your suitcase." She ordered and Nk smiled it didn't reach his eyes.

Arnav was waiting patiently for Nk. When he saw him walking towards him without a suitcase he frowned and waited for him to arrive, immediately Nk knocked on the door and Arnav opened he saw through Nk. He read everything on his face even though Nk was trying hard to conceal it.

"Where's your suitcase?" He asked and Nk gulped.

"Are you deaf or you are planning to be one? You know I hate it when people don't answer me." He said with a stern voice.

"Dadi took it, she wants you inside before she gives me back my suitcase." Nk muttered and Arnav fumed.

"What is inside? Is anything inside valuable apart from your clothes?" He asked Nk with a frown.

"No Nannav, just my undies. Shirts my new Set of cameras." He shrugged.

"Ohh, then what are you waiting for? Hop on and let's leave this shit hell hole." Arnav barked and Nk giggled before entering the car. Arnav smiled and ask the chauffeur to step on.

20minutes later

"I don't think he would come here and definitely Nk doesn't any important things in his bag like Arnav would have come here if anything valuable was inside." Shyam informed his stupid wife and so called clever Dadi.

"I have to open and see." She said with determination and opened the suite case. She laughed.

"Clothes! Undies! Camera! Potato chips! Chocolate?! Pickles?? Canned beef?CONDOMS? ALCOHOL?" she screamed on top of her voice.

"It's he kidding me? So literally this was what he was eating in his room! Unbelievable and to top it all he knows we are vegetarians and Alcohol is forbidden in Raizada home. He would hear a word from me when we get back to delhi." She closed the bag without opening the inner side. Nk biggest secret was hidden there.

Nk knew the witch would give up on searching after finding those things in his bag. He knows definitely she would put on a show when Arnav came to pick him up. He didn't want anyone to see those things in his room nor anywhere so he definitely kept it in the inner pocket knowing well the old witch would stop searching after seeing those two forbidden items in Raizada mansion and his prediction were right. Nk kept on smiling and Arnav noticed it.

"Why you smiling like a mad man Nk?" He asked little irritated.

"Nothing Nannav. Just played a prank on the old woman for the first time and I'm happy that's why I'm smiling like a madman." He said sweetly and Arnav smiled.

"Then if it's her laugh all you want." He playfully taunts and they all burst into laughter.

Sidiq's home.

"So you're telling me you never had dinner since you came with them?" Arnav asked Nk in disbelief and he giggled.

"Yeah! I sneak out to eat at the local restaurant at night. And they think I'm always sulking in my room like seriously? Why would I deny food like seriously who doesn't eat food when you are pissed of?" Nk asked Arnav as he walked into Sidiq's home.