CHAPTER 70

""Congratulations on passing your first trimester Mrs Raizada." the doctor said and khushi smiled.

"You are now exempted from your bed rest. But you should be careful." she said and winked at her to which khushi understood and blushed. Arnav was just a silent spectator.

"Your baby is healthy so you are. Please keep it up and please follow the diet plan I drew. Take your medicine regularly." she said.

"have a nice day Mr and Mrs Raizada." she said and khushi smiled.

"I want AR juice. Let's pass by before going to payal." she demanded and Arnav smiled.

"Since his wife pregnancy her antics, demands and mood swings made him laughed a lot. She was too cute. He liked that.

" Okay baby. Baby and Mama needs juice. Off to AR. "she teased and khushi playfully hit him.

Hotel

" Mmm.. Yeah.. Okay... Yeah."Elli disconnected the call. He sat on the floor quietly looking back at time.

He stared at the floor with a blank expression. He thinks now he's feeling an emotion for the first time in his life. Seeing Arnav had gotten married and his wife is pregnant, Payal also getting married and Aman's wife about to deliver. He questioned his existance.

He was scary, he knew that. No girl liked to approach him. No girl have ever sincerely approached him just to know him. They were afraid of him, who he was and what he was capable of. Others were scared of his scars. He smiled remembering Arnav's wife and the little girl who approached him sincerely. They were curious of his eyes and scars,that was a progress in his life. He knew none of the girls wanted him, those that approached him were not sincere because they wanted him dead. They were send by his enemy. He sighed.

A lot of people think he doesn't have emotions but they are wrong. He does. He yearn for love since he was a kid. That's what he still yearn for. Love, a family who would love and care for him. He's not dumb in those aspects. He has see a lot of his subordinates love for their families. Their eyes speak volume. He wished when he goes for a mission someone was home praying for him to come back and when he come back the person is smiling, hugging and kissing him with love.

At one point he thought he was gay after the rumor spread he doesn't like girls. He might have thought of that to since a girl even flashing her breast to him doesn't even make him excited. Nor their legs or nakedness, never. So he thought he was gay and even kidnapped good looking young guys who was gay. He kissed each one of them to make sure he would at least get aroused but no. He didn't feel anything and sent them back. He mocked himself about that a lot.

All his colleagues have stepped down and now living happily married or spending time with their love ones. Even his juniors have gotten married, some have kids and his still him with no hormones. He sighed, he have to leave this room because he would go mad of thinking. Being mad alone is enough but thinking about this won't take him anywhere. He would pass by Arnav's office to spend time with him. He knows Aman is uncomfortable with him but he has to.

HOME

"Are they ready for the interview?" Payal asked.

"Yes mam." the new recruit said smiling widely. She is a fun of Payal. She's obsessed with her.

"How many are they?" she  asked

"They are 10 Maa." she smiled and payal nodded.

"We need like ten employees. Wow perfect. But we have to interview them to know their character before employing them. So please let the first person in." Payal spoked and Sara rushed to call the person.