CHAPTER 6

Funeral Ground

"Surbhi! Why did you let your grandson marry the cursed girl, he would die." Salini exclaimed and Dadi smirked.

"Let him die Salini. I have been waiting for this day." Her tone was an evil tone and salini gasped.

"What!" She asked in disbelief.

"You aren't deaf Salini! I have been trying my possible best to kill him but luck is always on his side, this girl must be my last straw, let's see whether he dies. If he dies I would forgive you for taunting my name family Maalik at shagun with Akash. But If he doesn't then I would make you pay for insulting Surbhi Maalik Raizada." She said, giving her warning and stressing on the last part and Salini gulped.

"I didn't insult you Surbhi , I was only asking of the rumor. I didn't find any harm in that." She muttered.

"But I did Salini, I felt betrayed and humiliated at the same time in sense that you betrayed me because I was the one who helped you when you where in the dark and you backstabbed me, humiliated because my grandson's, brother in-law and by grand daughter's husband was present and they had no information about the past. Trust me Salini pray. When you pray  to your idol(please pardon me if you are hurt here) keep this in your prayers." She whispered the last part.

"Always pray to her to kill ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA or else you would die instead of him, mark my words." She taunts and smiled at her before leaving with her family.

Shash Mahal

"You should have seen her face Anjali, it was worth watching." Nani laughed in between.

"Those kind  of peasant who doesn't know their places should be dealt with so they learn some Sense." Anjali said shrugging, Shyam was typing on his phone whilst NK was looking at his phone and Akash left to Delhi.

"Nk why you staring at your phone." Dadi asked and Nk gulped.

"Nannav said he would be coming this evening to pick me up , he would call when he arrives." He said and Dadi rolled her eyes.

Sadiq's home

Sadiq, Arnav, Khushi and Aman where quiet throughout the ride to khushi's home.

And now the Air seems to be thick.

"Why did you decide to marry my granddaughter?" Sidiq brought out what he wanted to say throughout their ride.

"I have no idea sir. Something just spoke to me. I myself have no idea. Sorry to bring back memories but when i saw her eyes I have seen those eyes before , seeking for just someone to help but I couldn't because I wasn't able to help but in her case I was able to and I didn't want to regret it in the near future." He finished and Sidiq stared at the gentleman.

"What work do you do?" He asked and Arnav gulped.

"Old man." Khushi scolded

"No little level let me ask him. All I want is your safety. I don't want him to send you away, he might kill you, sell you or rape you. Torture you.." he shrugged and Aman giggled, Arnav glared at him.

"My name is ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA." He spoke and Sidiq raised his brow.

"So?" He answered back and Arnav groaned, this man reminds him of his adoptive father, tough nut to crack.

"I am a business man at Delhi. I own a fashion house and some of my businesses are across Asia and parts of the world. Like communication, cosmetics. Software's..." He was stopped by old man.

"I get it now. ASR right? Business young tycoon, CEO of his own company. A man that changes ladies like under wears.." he said and Arnav smirked, Aman and Khushi were looking at the duo.

"Yes I'm the one old man ." Arnav said in taunting way and Sidiq didn't fail to notice.

"How sure I'm I that you wouldn't leave my granddaughter in your home and goes around jumping from woman to woman." He questioned.

"I'm going to announce my marriage and show Khushi to the world but before that I have to train her on how my society works. With this kind of heart she has it needs to be washed thoroughly and roughly otherwise she won't be able to survive." Arnav said in his Don tone and  Sidiq could feel the vibe in it. He gasped.

"Don.." he whispered and Arnav froze. Aman froze to and Khushi frowned.

"You know me?" Arnav asked with a stoic face.

"Of course I do Don. Who wouldn't know you baby Arnav." He spoke and Arnav frowned.

"Mr Gadias." He whispered and Sidiq nodded.

"What the! I never saw your face then how come ?" He asked.

"I wanted to be hidden from my family Don. They never knew what I was running, I had to quit and concentrate on my daughter in-law because she was pregnant. I wanted a male badly that I failed to see how much she was suffering. I wanted a male to train him into our world because I still loved it Don but in my greed for a baby boy grandson, my daughter in-law passed away giving birth to a baby girl whom i despise. I even threatened my son to marry another woman when Khushi turns 2years, we fought everyday because of it. He knew the business I was the into and warned me several times. That day if only I had kept my ego down my son wouldn't have died leaving his daughter fatherless and motherless. I didn't want to involve her in it because my guilt kept on eating me. I decided to teach her the other way round make her good in studies." He finished and Khushi bet she saw a little tears at the corner of his eyes. Arnav sighed.

"It isn't your fault old man. Let the past be behind and let the future determines our future." Arnav reassured.

"I'm going to pick my baby cousin from Malik's home. I hope you have enough rooms to accommodate the three of us." Arnav asked and Sidiq nodded.

"Aman! Go back to the hotel and pack my languages. We are staying here for the night. Tomorrow we would be leaving with Khushi and her grandfather." He ordered and Aman nodded and Left.

"But why I'm I included. Khushi is your wife." Sidiq asked confused.

"You still wanted to join us but because of some reasons. I want you to settle and train my freshers men. You can stay in the mafias wing or my wing. After the training you decide whether you want to go back to Italy or stay with us. Feel free to decide there's still more time.... Right now I got to keep my promise with my baby cousin." Arnav said and left with the car that Aman sent.

"Why do I feel like the marriage benefitted you old man." Khushi teased even though she was confused. Arnav promised her to clarify everything ones they get back to delhi.

"Little devil! What you thinking I true. I don't regret ever going to that shitty funeral." He said smiling widely and Khushi gaped and looked at Sidiq like an alien.

"Would you stop that little devil." He scolded and they both burst into laughter.

Hi guys, hope you all doing good. May 2022 be good to us. Please don't forget to vote and comment.