CHAPTER 12

"I'm leaving." Arnav  said immediately Khushi got down from the car. She frowned.

"Already? without eating?" She asked and Arnav fumed. Why can't this girl shut her mouth.

"I would do that when I get to the office. Right now I need to deal with something important." His tone was flat meaning no room for argument. She sighed.

"Okay but would you give me some 10 minutes I would be back shortly and don't ask me any questions and don't you step foot in the car till I comeback." She pointed her hands in a threatening way and sped into the kitchen.

Arnav was patiently waiting for his crazy wife whilst checking his time just then Khushi rushed to him and handed him a paper bag and raised his brow.

"I told you not to ask any questions didn't I? You go, your work is waiting for you. When you get hypoglycemia remember I gave you a paper bag." She winked and left a shocked Arnav.

"Sir. Shall we." Mohan called Arnav who just came out from his thoughts before he nodded. He got to the office as usual cold stare and unfriendly looks. His employees all cowered in fear. Only his stare can break you.

"Aman coffee." He announced and just then he remembered khushi's paper bag. He took it from his bag and opened to see what was inside it.

"Sandwich and black coffee." He said and scoffed. This little devil.

He brought it and examined it before taking a bite. "Mmmmmmh." He moaned. "Tasty." He sipped the coffee with it's straw and almost screamed in his head.

He had never tasted sweet black coffee before and by the look of it no sugar! Perfect he thought. He finished everything and was ready to start work without noticing a gaping Aman.

"ASR did you just order a takeout?" He asked in disbelief and Arnav scoffed.

"No I didn't." He gritted his teeth together. Intruder.

"But the paper bag?..." He asked getting a little irritated with the games Arnav was playing.

"Khushi gave it to me." He said and shrugged and Aman almost fell.

"Oh my bhabhi. The food must be delicious that's why you ate everything. Please tell her to prepare mine  when you are coming tomorrow okay." He teased and Arnav frowned.

"Who was the rat?" He asked changing the topic and Aman Sighed.

"Mice ASR ,Mice! Ungrateful one of course. They clean after they are done but they don't know we are 4steps ahead of them." He said smirking, Arnav smiled this is the type of Aman he wants.

"So we have a conference meeting with them within two minutes. Let's go." Arnav whispered.

Conference room

Everyone was charting away and when they heard footsteps the knew who was that without the fellow entering. The place went quite. Aman came in followed by Arnav. He sat on his chair and eyed them all.

"When I  started this company that was 15years ago." Arnav started. The whole room had no idea what the boss was about.

"I sweart and toil my blood with good work, hardwork, perseverance and commitment before making my first millions
" He continued and they all stared at each other's faces confused. Arnav chuckled in his head, that is what I want you all to be.

"I proceeded to make billions with a hardworking staffs who dedicated their time and body to serve me with all their might. I made sure my employee gets a comfortable environment for resting and work that's why I build AR building Corp for employees to live in free but only pays water and electricity bills. Non ASR workers pays for rent and all. I gave you all a raise in salary. Even the cleaners salary is worth a different company HR salary. I provide free food in the cafeteria. Well air-conditioned cubicles and offices. Give you bonuses  which you would never have access to all this in a different company in India and the nation but Arnav Singh Raizada did it but in the end someone betrayed him." He spoke authoritative carefully choosing each word. The room went quite.

"Some mice within here betrayed me after all I have done just for some mere dollars and I bet you I'm gonna make them pay dearly so that next time I wouldn't be taken for granted." He finished and everyone was sweating.

"Shakir and Zanjeer what is it that you want that you didn't ask me?" He shouted and they almost pee on themselves.

"I'm gonna make you pay! DEARLY!" he threatened.

"Meeting adjourn." Aman barked and they all rushed out leaving the two mice.

"Please don't do anything. Akash sir said if we don't he would rape our girlfriends and we are getting married." They begged and Arnav chuckled.

"You killed a security man who's income was depended by his sick mother who have cancer. A sickle cell daughter who lives in the hospital like her second home and children to take care of. Family to take care of just because of blueprint. I'm going to kill you both." Before they realize Arnav shot them with his gun straight in the head like they did to the security guard.

"Call Naagin to take care of the bodies from here." Arnav whispered just then Naagin men came in and took the bodies. They passed it through another route.

"Where do you want the body to be sent?" Aman asked.

"Into Akash bedroom. I don't know how they would do it but they should make sure they are laid on his sleeping bed in the east wing." He ordered and left smirking.

??