CHAPTER 25

"My little devil is now a big girl." Sidiq praised Khushi who rolled her eyes.

"To be frank Arnav I think Khushi is ready to be the Queen, what's say???" He teased and Arnav smirked.

"Done old man? " Khushi irritated of his teasing.

"Seriously to be frank you did marvelously well. You should have seen their faces when you came back to your seat like nothing FUCKING happened. They had this expression like dude! You just slit someone's throat." He was so proud of Khushi.

He hugged her. Khushi never saw him show this kind of emotions. She was surprised.

"Are you sure you are okay oldman?" She broke the hug, she seems worried about his antic's.

"Yeah,I'm okay. Just little overwhelmed." He said cleaning the little drop of tear at the corner of his eyes.

"See you soon in Delhi little one." He started with a serious voice.

"You are going back to India?" Khushi was surprised.

"Yes, my stay here is over. I have my flight booked. I would be leaving in 45 minutes. That's why I came to see you." Sidiq announcement wasn't a shock to Arnav which made Khushi confused.

"You knew?" She asked in disbelief and he nodded.

"Traitor." She said in a low voice but they all heard.

"Be a good wife to him. I know you haven't ermm so you know I'm thinking your stay here would ease up the tension between you to. Before you get to India. As we are speaking now there are parasites waiting for your marriage to be destroyed. You have to fight for it on your own, take care." He said his good bye and left. Khushi was in emotional state. Arnav didn't say a word throughout.

Khushi silently laid on the bed after taking her bath, Arnav was working on his laptop and Khushi scrolling through her phone.

"So you knew about it?" Khushi finally broke the silence and Arnav chuckled.

"Of course. Why wouldn't I, isn't he my grandfather. he is my godfather to. What ever her does he tells me. He didn't want you to fail at your mission knowing you would be emotional, we didn't want you to be weak in their eyes. I hope I have answered your question." He raised his brow and Khushi sighed.

"That was a good movie to watch Mrs. Raizada." He rose and went and joined her on bed. Khushi blushed.

"You were amazing Mrs ARNAV SINGH RAIZADA.  I loved your dominance and the way you made the whole congress quite like a cemetery." He praised her.

"I didn't expect that much from you wifey." He kissed her cheeks, Khushi blushed.

"You were FUCKING sexy ! I had the edge to take you right there not caring about you being a virgin but I controlled myself ." He teased and Khushi turned tomanto red. Arnav laughed at her red face.

He cupped her cheeks. Kissed her eyes slowly. Her nose, brushed his stumble with her cheeks. Khushi was breathing heavily.

"Can I?" He wasn't sure she would accept it.

"Yes." She whispered, he captured her lips into a slow, steady, wet and sensual kiss. Soon his tongue started battling with hers. Khushi mimicked Arnav. He broke the kiss.

"Let's sleep." He announced to a surprised Khushi.

"But..." She was cut off.

"Shhhh... How bad I want to take you right now but I'm taking it slowly." He said.