CHAPTER 30

Short update alert!!!

"Because of pure obsession she killed a lot of lives." Khushi whispered.

"Khushi we are going to salini's home." Arnav said and shivered.

"I know ...I know. But we have something to reveal to her. So be brave." Arnav assured.

"It's Shyam going with us?" She asked curiously.

"No but if you want he can come if you want to." He suggested and she nodded.

"Then let me call him." Khushi rushed to shyam's room.

"She has forgotten about me completely." He muttered under his breathe.

Just then she came in holding hands with Shyam. Arnav sighed.

"Shall we." She said and dragged Shyam with him. Shyam laughed.

"You know what Khushi... Marry him erh.. marry him." He taunts and went to the front sit shutting the door loudly.

"Shyam Bhai do you smell something burning?" Khushi asked and Shyam couldn't contain his laugh.

"Jealousy..." Shyam completed and Khushi laughed.

When they got nearer Khushi's heart started beating. They entered the house and saw a little of their community members there and she frowned. Gopa and his men were surrounded by them. Their looks where intimidating. She thinks the people were scared.

The people gasped when they saw a whole new Khushi. Dressed in an expensive wear. She was glowing with her husband beside her and a man they didn't know. Her husband isn't dead they thought.

They were shocked when they got kidnapped by this strange people. They have no idea whom they where.

"What in the world are you doing here Khushi?" Salini was the first to speak.

"You still have the balls to ask me when you are surrounded with my men..." She answered confidently. She walked towards her whiles her heels clicking.

Salini was taken aback Khushi answered her. This a new Khushi.

"You are asking what I'm doing here. I came to seek revenge for humiliating me. You choose." She took a gun and a knife from bopa who was shocked . How the hell did she know where it was.

Arnav and Shyam felt like laughing at bopa.

"You either choose ..a gun or knife to end your life." Khushi squat to her level and pointed the gun at her. Salini gasped.

"It's a pity." She got up and circled the group. She saw familiar faces and smiled and grimaced at her smile.

"Enough of the drama. Baby let's go to the main point as to why we are here." She said and sat down on the chair provided to them. Arnav, Shyam and Aman sat beside her.

"Bopa here's your gun...but I like your knife ,can I take it. I would love it to be in my collection. What say?" She grinned and Bopa nodded and took the gun.

"Thanks... Aman shall we!" She said.

"Mina and Arsad. They are alive." Aman said and the room gasped.

"What ? It's this a joke." Salini wasn't having it till she realized it was real.

"Omg..." She was shocked.

"Bring them in." Aman commanded and they all entered. They thought they have seen a ghost.

"Mina my baby..." Oh my goodness. "Arsad." Salini was emotional.

"But... you were..." She was interrupted.

"Dead. You thought we where dead right?" Arsad spoke.

"How? We saw it face burnt the clothes and shoes where yours." Salini said.

"I found out Dadi wasn't the same woman she portrayed." She begun.

"What do you mean?" He got confused.

"Dadi is the evil incarnation. I realized she just wanted me to marry Akash because of his womanizing. They wanted him to be behaved boy so he could take over some Arnav Singh Raizada's properties. They where planning to murder him at my wedding when he arrives in his hotel. They caught me and threatened me, she said my entire family would perish if I don't shut my mouth. I couldn't tell anyone so I told Arsad. He said he would help me elope on my wedding day that was the same day as his with Khushi. Unfortunately for us she sent goons to kill us. Before we escaped. Arsad did some research of ASR . He called him several times but it was answered by someone called Naagin. She helped us on that day. She distracted the goons with fake humans wearing our attires. That's how they claimed they found us. On that day we where taken to Sydney . So apparently that's our story." Mina said and Shalini broke into tears.

"I thought she was helping us like the way she did to the Lucknow girls who went to Delhi and Mumbai for work. Sending their parents money." She said and Khushi chuckled.

"You all are so dumb. The girls that went to their so called work do they ever come back? No? They are being trafficked and with the money she gets it's 100% huge than the mere 1% to every FUCKING parents in Lucknow. You all never wished to see your children. Whether their coping with the new city or not? Are they eating well? Sleeping well?all you care about is the mere coin that comes every month. You all send them because of money forgetting you can work your ass off and fend for yourself in Lucknow here. Many opportunities but you take it for granted! You want fast money! You don't want to suffer and gain. That's the end result. She see's your weakness and used it against you." Khushi said her mind and room went quite. Today's Khushi their witnessing is a new Khushi.

"Aman bring those girls." Arnav ordered and 15 girls walked in. Their parents where in tears.

"Thank your stars. My husband had to go through shit before bringing them from their masters. Enjoy your reunion ladies. We are off to another schedule." Khushi said and got up. All Gopa men walked behind her.

"Khushi thank you for everything. Mr Raizada thank you." Salini said and the only thing she did was nod and they left.

The girls narrated how they were being mistreated. How they starve them for days. Broke their virtue and a whole lot and how others were killed. Salini vowed to take revenge on Surbhi Devi.

Arnav's penthouse

"I now know why you made all this drama." Khushi broke the silence and Arnav raised his brow.

"You're making those worshipping her to loathe her. She wouldn't know her doom is coming and when she realized you gonna kill her she runs to Lucknow for shelter them boom! Angry snakes attacks!" She said and Arnav smiled.

"That's why you are called KHUSHI SINGH RAIZADA."  Arnav praised.

"She has my sharp Brain." Shyam defended

",What? You have a stupid Brain. Mine is Harvard." Arnav said.

The two men started bickering and didn't realize Khushi left them to go and have her short nap.