CHAPTER 19

Khushi couldn't believe Arnav was ready to marry that evil girl. She was planning with him to get rid of her few days again and now what's with the marriage. She was going back to their room when sheetal stopped her.

"I told you his mine. Tomorrow he would be mine and do you know something? I'm gonna give you a little advice! Start packing your stuffs because you wouldn't be staying in his room. Tssk! A village girl thinking she got a good home, stupid dream of yours is coming to an end, this isn't the movies you watch khushi Lucknow, his mine now. No one can take him away from him. I win and you lose! You get me." She chuckled and left a crying khushi behind.

"It hurt too much mother. Please erase it! It hurts too much." She whispered.

"Why wouldn't it hurt you. Your beloved husband is getting married to the mother of his baby whilst you are here crying." Shyam spoke which made khushi startled.

"You know if I were you I wouldn't let it bother me because the more you think of it the more it lingers within you and the more it breaks you. So chill okay, is not a big deal because he married you to safe you! Is not as if you are in love with him." Shyam said in a bored tone crossing his arms and khushi frowned and he grin.

"Oops! You've fallen in love with him. Lord! That's were the problem comes in. The only advice I give you now is to cry okay, cry your heart out to make him guilty for leaving a germ like you to marry a snake like her. Got to go ,sleep calling." He smiled at her and tap her hair lightly before leaving. Khushi's mouth was wide open. She thought did the quite shyam spoke to her.

She went to their room and saw Arnav busy on his phone. She took a blanket and pillow and went to the couch. She placed them neatly and went and took her bath. When she came out no sign of her pillow and blanket on the couch but rather on the bed. She sighed and slept on the couch that way.

Arnav looked at a sleeping khushi and  sighed, stubborn. He lifted her up to the bed. At midnight she realized she was on bed and went back to the couch.

Next morning

Khushi woke up early went to the kitchen and prepared her breakfast. She placed the food at the far end corner  of the living room and sat down.

Everyone started coming down to have breakfast. They all pasa by her and the aroma of the food hit them down.

Dadi ordered the servant to bring what khushi was eating but the servant told her it was khushi who prepared it .

"It's there any left?" Anjali asked and the servant nodded.

"Only one serving, khushi mam told me to serve it to Shyam Sir only." She answered back which pissed Anjali off.

"Now that she knows she doesn't have a chance with Arnav,she's now bewitching shyam." She murmured.

They all ate their breakfast in silence including Arnav. They all sat at the table except khushi who was scrolling through her phone at the far end.

20minute later

"The pandit is in." Dadi informed and preparation was done.

Khushi wore  a black saree which was criticized by dadi but she brushed her off.

"Since everyone is ready let the marriage begin." Dadi spoke.

"No marriage shall take place as long as I'm alive." Aliyah spoke grazing herself with her presence.

"But...." Dadi started and she raised her hands.

"Sheetal was never pregnant nor is the child Arnav's nor is the child Sheetal's." She dropped the bomb and dadi gape.

"No way!" Dadi said in disbelief.

"Yes way.." Arnav Taunt's.

Part 2

"What are you talking about Arnav?" Dadi asked failing to believe them.

"Sheetal here knew very well I was coming to India considering I have been visiting time to time at this time. So she planned with people to come on the day I arrived. She made sure I arrived before her so I would support her since I never had a chance with my kids I would fall for her scam." She said smiling which made sheetal speechless.

"I knew everything sheetal, everything! I had to play along all the time and I felt like strangling you motherfucker but I had to control myself." She said getting annoyed.

"The baby here was taken from the orphanage or would I say stolen from the orphanage. Sheetal here stole a baby from the orphanage and tried injecting herself with medication that would let her look fat like someone who's going through body change after delivery I never noticed that it was khushi that did." Arnav said. Everyone was shocked, at the mention of her name khushi now came out from the corner she was sitting smiling at them.

"Mmmmm! Sheetal Kapoor you call me a stupid Lucknow village girl without knowing who really I was. I am khushi Gupta the smartest girl in Lucknow who got married to one of the smartest men in India. We aren't stupid and dump just like  you think. You trying to listen to our conversation and snicking to our room placing a CCTV camera without our notice? You think we don't know. From the first time I met you at the party my sixth sense told me you were definitely planning something and voila you are truly amazing. You said I should vacate from my husband's room you would be staying there today but am sorry to disappoint you! That fucking would never happen as long as am alive, no one can separate us not even you. I should thank you because you made us take a step towards our marriage, I should congratulate you for that." Khushi giggles and smirked.

"You are lying. I saw you fighting. Khushi you were crying and scolding Arnav." She said denying all her attempt is no avail.

"Tssk that was just a show for you to watch and speaking of show I know you have been poisoning dadi's mind about me since she despise me a lot you got an opportunity to add oil to fire and you having a grandchild was your green card." Khushi said not bothering about her reaction. Dadi was shook to the core. She couldn't believe this was khushi she was seeing.

"Sheetal Kapoor you are under arrest for kidnapping a baby. Take her." They took her from there.

"Here is the owner of the orphanage. She told me the real mother of the child changed her mind and came looking for the baby. When I saw the baby's pictures that I realize sheetal stole it." Arnav explained.

"Thank you ASR for everything. We really appreciate. We never knew you where our sponsor and thank you for that." She thanked him. Took the baby and went back to  the orphanage.

"Surbhi I'm very disappointed in you for taking that step. I'm leaving India and going back to Italy tomorrow. Arnav and khushi would be going back to their wing. We have had enough of this wing." She said in a disappointed tone.

"Drama finished." Shyam said crossing his arms and khushi smirked at him and he winked at her. This all got noticed by a surprise Arnav and a fuming Anjali.