CHAPTER 9

"Nannav! When did you and bhabhi started romancing?" Nk asked Arnav who was busy fumbling with his phone and Arnav fumed. He ignored Nk and walked to his room.

"Khushi, are you done. " He asked entering and Khushi nodded.

"It's that all your things?" He asked eyeing her three suitcase and Khushi frowned.

"Yes of course. It's that much? I could reduce it." She said unsured and Arnav smiled.

"Nope. It's little." He said and took the bags as if it weighs nothing and went ahead with a perplexed Khushi behind.

"Are you sure that's all?" Sidiq asked Khushi and she frowned.

"Granny why with the questions?" She muttered under her breathe annoyed that her grandfather asked her the same question her husband did. What's wrong with this men she thought.

"Your clothes are more than this three suitcase. Where's the rest?" Sidiq asked raising and brow and she rolled her eyes.

"I gave it away, I shared it at the orphanage yesterday evening. That's were I went yesterday. I wouldn't need this again." She shrugged and entered the back sit and Arnav sat beside her. Sidiq joined Aman and Nk in the other car.

"Arnav." Khushi called and he turned. They stared into each other's eyes and Khushi bowed her head.

"What is it?" He whispered and Khushi fumble with her dress and Arnav took notes of her actions.

"I'm nervous. I don't know how it would be like in Delhi. Just a little scared, you know what... don't mind me." She whispered and turned. Arnav chuckled and took her hands in his and Khushi was surprised when she didn't mind.

"It's okay Khushi. Everything would be alright okay. Just stay by my side at all times." He spoke and caressed her fingers. Khushi felt her heart doing some strange things but she brushed it off.

"We are here." The chaffeur announced. Arnav opened the door for Khushi and got down. He smiled at her and led her to the jet and Khushi was awed.

"Close your mouth little devil or flies would enter . Village girl." Sidiq teased and Khushi blushed. She was embarrassed. He just had to embarrass her Infront of her brother in-law and husband's best friend.

Arnav chuckled and Nk gape. He couldn't believe his eyes. Arnav chuckling. His always with a grumpy Arnav, annoyed Arnav, pissed Arnav, devil Arnav.

"Shall we." Aman announced and everyone went inside.

"Mmmm." Khushi whispered for only herself. She didn't want to be embarrassed again. Arnav held her hands and led her to the back sit. Sidiq noticed it and smiled.

They did what was required before the jet took off. Khushi was anxious and Arnav gave out his arm for her to lean on.

"We are flying Khushi. It's okay you can let go." Arnav whispered and she opened her one eye and the other and Arnav chuckled. Nk took note of it.

In no time, they arrived at Delhi and Khushi was anxious. And Arnav assured her throughout their journey.

Khushi couldn't believe her eyes. This estate alone! No! This mansion. She doesn't know how to describe it. But this empire is hell big. Her town in Lucknow could be an acre of this. She was mesmerized by the beauty of it. They passed three empires before they reached a distance one and the car stopped. She knew this was were they were staying.

"Oh my goodness." She whispered when she got down.

"Village girl in city." Sidiq teased and Khushi frowned.

"Old devil." She muttered. Arnav chuckled again and earned a surprise look from his workers.

He ushered them into his home and Khushi was awed.

"Arnav , we should have left Lucknow on the same day you got married. I bet Khushi would not miss our old home because she now lives in a mansion." Sidiq teased.

"Granny." She graoned and Arnav chuckled.

"I called my house keeper to clean one of the rooms for you Sidiq , so you would be staying downstairs. I know you don't like stairs and elevators." Arnav informed and he nodded.

"Aman, please show him the way. Khushi shall we." He said and took khushi's suitcase with him with a happy Khushi behind.

Wow! Khushi thought. The floors are well polished that she could see her reflection. The ceilings ! Oh her goodness.

"This is our room." Arnav announced. Khushi gasped. King size bed.

"Here is the washroom." He opened for her and she gasped. Holy f**k. What! Jacuzzi! Shower! Oh! This bathroom is even bigger than her room in Lucknow.

"This is our walk in closet. " He said.

"Here are some clothes I bought for you I don't know what you liked, so I made Aman buy modern and traditional wear. This are some jewelry he purchased and I made of lady friend of mine to buy you undies. I hope you don't mind?" He asked and Khushi blushed. She nodded, she was wowed by her side walk in closet . Not only her hers but the entire room for only clothes.

"This bag contains God knows what? She said it's only ladies things so we didn't unwrapped it . You can unwrap it later. Here are some shoes and heels." He said and Khushi frowned . it's like he knew her question.

"Sidiq told me." He whispered and Khushi nodded. She went and took the box and immediately sat on the floor and started unwrapping it. When she took out one material she didn't understand it and frowned.

"Arnav, I don't understand? What's this?" She showed him and Arnav took it and examined. He smiled. His going to kill her he thought.

He opened the box wider and started removing it. Sexy night wears, lingeries. Red and black sexy bra's and panties. He turned and saw Khushi blushed and he laughed. He brought his hands into his phone and dialled a number.

"What in the hell did you put into the box prit?" He asked and prit laughed.

"What! Aren't you married. I was shocked when the got the most devastating news in my life. My crush got married and that to he didn't invite me. And I was the one to do shopping for his wife.why not get her sexy clothes so she could bring you under her feet like what I wanted to do. Why not. And don't complain. I know it turns you on when a lady wears sexy lingerie." She said and laughed. Khushi blushed more upon hearing that. Arnav intentionally kept the phone on speaker.

"Shall we return it back or would you wear it?" He teased and Khushi face became flushed like tomato.

"I....I....don...Kno.." she didn't know what to say and Arnav chuckled.

"Don't worry, I don't bite." He teased and Khushi face and and ears were betrothed red.

"I'm joking Khushi. Put that away. We should join the others downstairs." He said getting up and giving his hand out for her to get up.

So guys, how was this update.