CHAPTER 34

Short update.

Little smut scene! Read on your own danger

"Oh my God..yes .. Khushi..I'm Cumming." Boom Arnav woke up from his wet dream about his wife. He sighed.

This is always happening to him from the time he kissed her in the car at Italy. He's been getting hardon lately.

He checked the time and it was 4:30am. He walked to the washroom and took a cold shower before joining Khushi. He realized the lights were on and Khushi was awake.

"Khushi? Why aren't you sleeping yet?" Arnav asked concerned.

"I didn't feel your presence.i heard the shower running. Are you okay?" She ask concerned.

"Mmm" he said and laid beside her.

Khushi wasn't convinced, she thought he had a nightmare.

"You can tell me... I'm all ears. Did you have a nightmare." She asked and Arnav laughed in his heard, he felt like screaming at her! You are my nightmare but he was silent.

She took his hand and caressed it. "I'm here Arnav you can tell me." She insisted.

"I don't think you would be happy after hearing it." Arnav said as a matter of fact.

"I promise." She said

"I had a wet dream." He said looking at her eyes for any reaction.

"Wet dream...as in you had a dream having sex with someone? So horrible, you might be feeling horrible?" Khushi was concerned and Arnav wanted to laugh so badly.

"No." He said . "Then?" She asked.

"I had a wet dream about you. Don't interrupt me till I'm done. I had a dream having sex with you. I had a dream kissing you mercilessly, kissing your jawline and sucking on your right breast and massaging your left. I kissed your body and worshiped every ounce of your body. Our body was naked and we had a blissful love making till we came. I woke and felt my liquid spotted on my boxers so I had to take a shower...I have been controlling myself Khushi. But all I get is hard on and cold  shower...so yes... This is not the first time I had that dream ." He finished looking at a surprise Khushi. He was looking for any reaction.

Khushi wasn't stupid. She digested the fact and realized she has been denying her husband his rights. So he has been suffering that's why he getting that wet dream. An idea came to her.

"Then why don't you make love to me?" She suggested and Arnav gulped.

"What?" He was surprised. Before he realized Khushi kissed his cheeks and Arnav closed his eyes. She kissed his stumble, neck and eyes... Arnav shivered.

"Khushi..what you are doing it's dangerous, you wouldn't like what would follow" his voice change and Khushi noticed it but she chose to ignore him

She brushed her lips with his and Arnav groaned. He captured her lips and kissed her deeply. He turned her . She was now laying down and Arnav was lying on her. He explored every corner of her lips.  Sucked and chewed. He trailed kisses down her throat and bit her ear lope as he descended to her throat.

Khushi felt ecstasy. The feeling she had was new but she liked it. Arnav massaged her globes with his huge palms through her night wear and Khushi gasped.

"You liked it?" Arnav said huskily and Khushi blushed.

"Tell me Khushi do you like it." Arnav said licking her jaw and Khushi nodded shyly. Arnav store her night wear making her gasp. He breast were in display. Her pink nipple begging for his attention. Before Khushi knew Arnav took a peak into his mouth suckling it like he was deprived from food. He massage the other peak.

Khushi moaned and made noises. She liked it. She felt heaven.

", Arnav..." She groaned when she felt arnav kissed her again.

"Bad girl... you like it when I suck nipples." He teased and pinch it lightly earning a gasp from Khushi. He kissed her roughly and erotically. He pushed his pelvic with her and Khushi gasped at his manhood.

"I'm going to be in only my boxers you in your undies. We going to have sex but with clothes on. I want to enjoy it when all drama is done. But since we need it we need to compromise." He whispered and Khushi nodded even though she's clueless of what he said.

Khushi admired his abs and body with his tattoo on his body. Arnav pressed his front to hers and took her legs to wrapped around him.

"Copy what ever action I do." He said and Khushi nodded.

He started bucking his hips with hers and Khushi gasped. He have attention to each globe kissed her.

",Oh Khushi...mmmm...ohhh" Arnav moaned.

"Arnav..." She moaned.

"Meet my hips." He said breathless. Khushi did and felt wonderful.

He was slow but started moving fast. Their sweat mingled with each other.

"Arnav...ahhh... I feel like...oh God...devimayya... Arnav." She moaned.

"Let go Khushi...yes ..yes...cum for me baby." Arnav bucked his hips faster with more pressure.

"Ahhhh....mmmm.... Arnaaaaav." Khushi exploded.

"Mmmm..yes... Khushi." Arnav exploded. They were breathing fast.

"I love you Khushi." Arnav whispered softly and kissed her softly. She blushed.

"You liked it?" He asked nuzzling her breast and Khushi shy away.

"You don't have to shy." He massaged her breast.

"Mmm." She answered shyly.

"Then let's do it again." And before she realized he took her to her peak. The had a blissful sleep after all a little barrier is been broken.

Next morning

The family Wing heard a scream from Dadi's room. They rushed inside and saw her shaking.

"What is it Dadi?" Anjali asked concerned.

She pointed on the bed and family gasped. A tortured dead sagrega lying on her bed with Naagin symbol embroidered on her stomach.

"What the hell!" Shyam was shocked. Was this payal doing?
He immediately called Arnav...he wasn't picking up...he called KHUSHI but the same so informed Aman who came there straight.

Few minutes later

"Who's this Naagin Aman?" Anjali asked curiously.

"She is Arnav's ghost and according to her rules...if you step on her toes she would pay you back." Aman said

"But Dadi didn't do anything." Anjali was pissed.

"I don't think so...she definitely provoked her that's why...Dadi did you do anything stupid? I'm sorry if you did Naagin isn't the forgiven type. She would hunt you down." Aman said and Dadi know he wasn't joking. She gulped.