CHAPTER 35

Short update

"Baby you need to take your shower." Arnav whispered into Khushi ear.

"Hmmm." That's what she did and snuggled into him more.

Arnav intentionally touch her down there and she immediately woke up.

"Arnav..." She groaned

"What baby.." he pretended he did nothing.

"You need to take your bath baby." He said and she shyly nodded.

"I'm still feeling something wet between my thighs." Khushi said and Arnav chuckled

"It's your juices. Just as I have semen ." He replied and she blushed. He picked her up and went straight to the washroom.

He prepared a bath and placed her inside.

"Take your time. I'm going to take mine at the other room okay
" He kissed her hair and was about to leave when Khushi held him arm.

",But you can stay." Khushi said innocently.

"We would be probably be naked and I won't be able to control myself. I would break my promise...and I'm not that kind of person." He informed and she nodded I'm understanding.

"Okay then you can shower while I'm in the bathtub. When you are done I can wash my self up." She suggested. Arnav smiled and nodded.

He kissed her passionately and left to shower. They did what Khushi said and wore their clothes before going downstairs. They were glowing... holding each other's hand and smiling.

"So to disturb you love birds...I've waited for long." Payal teased which startled the love birds.

Khushi left Arnav and rushed and hugged payal.

"Easy... Khushi." Payal smiled.

"Didi...I miss you. You have been ignoring my calls..how could you do this to me?" Khushi asked in an angry voice and payal chuckled.

"I was busy Khushi...in my mission no interruptions.. that's why I'm here...to visit you." She said trying to woo her and Arnav rolled his eyes.

"Tssk there is fire in the mountain that's why you are here. What's cooking?" Arnav asked raising his brow.

Khushi took the cue to prepare breakfast leaving the two to talk.

"That witch actually sent someone to kill me in the servant quarters." Payal said.

"She dare not." Arnav was now getting pissed off with this drama.

Payal explained everything to him and Arnav frowned.

"You where in love and you never told me." Arnav said in a hurtful manner and payal sighed.

"It didn't last because I wasn't able to tell him before they killed him " she shrugged.

"So it affected you badly that when you came from your mission you were lifeless. And you started killing unceasingly. Those lives weren't the cause of your love life." Arnav told her as a matter of fact.

"Yes.. I wasn't me...at least I compensated each family." She shrugged.

"How many?" He asked

"Six." She replied and he raised his brow.

"Twenty crores each." And shrugged. They heard a gasp from Khushi who place mugs on the table.

"Twenty crores for each family, twenty times six, hundred and twenty crores!!! How rich are you? Adopt me ASAP." She said and payal laughed at her actions.

"I don't know too Khushi... sometimes I stop checking my bank statement because I'm hell of confused with the zeros attached. Sometimes I get emotional damage. So I just stopped counting." She shrugged.

"Wooo! Marry me." She pleaded and payal laughed.

"What the!" Arnav couldn't believe his ears. She ignored him and placed hot chocolate with toasted bread and fruits Infront of him and did same with payal. She joined them.

"So now the friend you made knows you've left Delhi?" Khushi asked.

"Yes ...I told her I'm going back to Lucknow."

"You two seems glowing....and your awkwardness isn't present...I'm too young to be an aunt." Payal teased and Khushi blushed... arnav was dumbfounded because of her boldness.

"Madam ....if being thirty means being young to you then you are deceiving your self. " Arnav rolled his eyes sipping his Choco.

"You are thirty seven Arnav...soon to be 38...old man." payal revealed his age and Arnav glared at her.

"Grandpa." Khushi teased.

"If you two are done we need to prepare to face our last enemy in the family." Arnav said and walked out. Payal and Khushi giggled.

"No one wouldn't know he's that old because of how handsome and well built he is right?" Payal teased.

"Didi..." Khushi blushed and payal laughed at her.

Family Wing

"You did something to her Dadi...or killed her love one..I can see rockey imprinted there." Aman wore gloves and examined the body.

"Her face looks familiar." Shyam said and Aman chuckled.

"I think she is a made in this mansion. She works in the factory floor at the servant quarters...what connections do you have with her?" Aman ask and Dadi was quite. How can she open her mouth, her plan backfired . She doesn't know whether this Naagin saved payal from being killed and killed sagrega instead because she was also In love with rockey. Maybe she might kill payal.

"Dadi tell them...why are quite." Payal walked in an expensive attire which made everyone gasped. She was looking so beautiful that they couldn't take their eyes of her .

"What the hell it's she doing here?" Dadi was shocked, angry and confused.

"Aww you didn't tell them how you planned killing me! You told her to kill me because I was the reason why she didn't marry rockey her fiancee...she kill him and wanted to kill me so you gave her the chance but you know the funniest part? " Payal asked and everyone was quite. Anjali was feeling bad vibe. This payal was scary.

"I killed her instead." She announced and Dadi laughed.

"You are lying... you think I would believe you?" She taunts.

"Okay...Aman dispose off the body the family I need to show them a great movie. Everyone to the hall." She said and her voice was so demanding that everyone legs obeyed her. She played everything to them and Anjali was about to vomit, Shyam scared, nani scared and Dadi scared more.

"She is my ghost...NAAGIN." At the mention of that everyone froze. They all shifted far away from her. She look at them with her sharp eyes. Dadi felt like she is very doomed today...and there's no turning back.

Sorry for any mistakes