CHAPTER 26

O"Why did you kill my senior brother, he did nothing wrong." The lion's junior brother said.

The elders were summoned on what happened.

"Your brother wanted my husband and I dead, so I end his life! Period! No more discussion." Khushi said in a bored tone.

"You should be glad I can't get hold of you bitch I would have ended your pathetic life." He threatened

"Can you cut the chase right now buffalo! I know you of all people wanted your brother dead so you could inherit your family business. Tssk you are such a coward." She taunts and buff was so shocked, he composed himself.

"Elders, even though what my brother did was wrong but killing all his people." He said in disbelief.

"That's absurd you pig. Everyone in that room witnessed what happened. Here is the prove." What happened played to them, they heard and saw everything.

Some congress men were happy with Khushi's skills.

"So now thank you for wasting my husband and I time." She scoffed and left with Arnav.

The car ride was quite, when they got to their room Khushi broke down into sobs.

" shhh it's gonna be okay! I know it's hard for you but you have to endure it..." He picked her up and spooned her.

"I...I...they are monsters Arnav. I'm afraid they would do something to harm us." She cried

"Shhh... We would leave first thing tomorrow morning." He suggested and Khushi sighed.

"We came for the wedding, the wedding is over." He said

"Clean yourself up, you need to look presentable to them. We gonna tell them we are leaving and see what they plan." He was irked but he had control himself before he kill someone tainting his image.

"Finally you are leaving after creating problems. Safe journey..." Maria said stressing on the safe journey Khushi rolled her eyes.

Arsh's room

" Hello..."

"Yeah... You've arrive safely."

"Okay... I would send my regards to her." He disconnected the call.

"I know it's him, so no need." Khushi said and Arnav chuckled.

"Deadly Khushi." Arnav teased and Khushi rolled her eyes.

"Tomorrow is a big day, goodnight." Arnav wished her.

"Night." She whispered and they dozed of.

Next morning

Khushi and Arnav were heading to the airport when Khushi smiled at Arnav who knew her smile just then they had a call.

"Hello Maria, I just so you now. Why are you missing me enough to call me?" Khushi taunts.

"I'm calling to tell you you and your husband era is depleting." She said with arrogance.

"Excuse me?" She was confused.

"You have to say your last wish with your husband which I would fullfil for you." She laughed

"What the hell are you talking about Maria." Khushi asked

"A bomb is placed in your car and you are just left with one second to cross the border my men would activate and kill you right when they see your car pass." Maria taunts.

Arnav told the driver he sped up fast to reach the line.

"Maria you are such an idiot. You and your son's. What do you take us for?? Fools! You think you would plan that without our knowledge." Khushi taunts her back.

"How the hell..." She wasn't allowed to finish

"Yes the hell. Sweetie and for information the bomb is rather installed in the car you are tracking us down to see our downfall." Khushi laughed wholeheartedly.

"You!!! Call them Juan." Khushi heard them call.

"Tssk, you are dead as meat. Boom." A car exploded miles away from it.

"Pathetic!" Khushi mused and Arnav sighed.

"Turn the car back to the congress building ." Arnav said composing himself.

Congress hall

"What's so urgent that you called I thought you would be on your way to India."

"You FUCKING assholes!" Arnav screamed resonated through the building and shook. They knew had step on the devil's tail.

"You mother fuckers. You all are bankrupt. I fee you all and damn families but you all seat in here all they wasting money and resources in the name of wanting out family welfare... That's bullshit. Greed and thirst for power is what you need. I got married to my wife not long ago. Me not introducing her to you means fuck up and none of your business but no you poke your business in my marriage life saying she isn't worthless of being the queen which I don't give a fuck say. You invited us for marriage ceremony only God knows what you planned. Since our stay you wanted her life to be miserable but she turned table and made yours miserable. You contacted people to challenge her , assassinate her. Try to make her fall weak so you wouldn't give her the tittle of the queen. You joined hands with my stupid step mother and her son's to kill my wife and I on our way to the airport! You had the guts! The dog I feed turn their back on me which isn't surprising. I'm gonna make you all pay. Mark my words! I'm going to FUCKING make you pay. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH!" His outburst sent a chill down their spine .

The ruthless Arnav they knew 12years ago is back and it's not a good sign.

Please sorry for any mistakes. Just wanted to keep writing fast so I could update as many as possible for you guys. Stay healthy fam.