CHAPTER 50

Arnav and khushi had arrived. Arnav went straight to the office whilst khushi was sent to the mansion. Arnav was still annoyed his trip was cut short because of a few threats to his company. The receptionist greeted him to which he ignored her.. He just left without the greetings that came his way. He was angry to the core. He got into his office and Aman followed.

"Why  didn't they demolished the while building. I thought we gave them enough time." he said

"They had refused to be relocated.. They demanded more money. More to the point they filed a lawsuit against you." Aman informed and Arnav laughed.

"Lawsuit? They must be kidding. I'm not doing anything. I would just cross my legs and watch a movie. I think they don't know who they are messing with. Let them play with fire.. They would surely burn." he smirked and Aman rolled his eyes.

"What's the progress with the congress?" he definitely knew the answer but wanted to hear from the source itself.

"Exciting news... They've been cursing at you lately." Aman informed and Arnav pursed his lips.

"Good for me. Glad they aren't planning to kill me. Shall we leave for the conference room."Aman took Arnav laptop and followed him.

He walked into the hall.. And everyone stopped whatever they were doing. Some forgot to breathe, funny enough.

" Ladies and gentlemen shall we."the presentation went for more than three hours. Arnav was tired but he had to do so he wouldn't loose millions.

" Are you ready for any risk if we give the project to you. I think we all know he hardly comes to work since he got married.. That's slacking off. Our project is at risk." one of the panels spoke.

Arnav rub his hand across his forehead. Keep calm.. He said to himself.. Before he spoke Aman spoke on behalf of him to which everyone was glad.

" Mr Ali.. I don't think that was a professional questions. ASR had family matters to take care of, he isn't immortal he is humans, we all turn to take leave for personal reasons, besides he went for his honeymoon two days ago. He's supposed to report to work within 3weeks but his hear because of this fucking meeting. He didn't rest from the airport he went straight to work. So tell me.. Even though his presence wasn't needed here but he showed up. "Aman said with venom and Mr Ali was now quiet. He just rolled his eyes.

" Can we end it here. It's decided that ASR would take the contract. We only have a problem with the demolishing of the area. I wasted my money on them and they filed a lawsuit. We must let them pay for wasting our money. They wouldn't get any offer like we did. They backstabbed us. ASR I want you to make them regret ever stepping foot to file lawsuits." The head of the congress said and Arnav smiled. This was what he was waiting for. To make them pay.

" Rest assured Mr. Anush. It was nice doing business with you. "Arnav shake his hand.

Mr. Anush parted Arnav on the back and left with his entourage. Arnav sighed.

" Aman.. I'm going home to rest. Could you asked our lawyer to sue them for contract breech.. "he said still thinking.

" How much should we sue them? "Aman asked and Arnav smirked.

"Two thousand crore." he dropped and Aman gasped.

"So cruel of you." Aman held his heart faking hurt. Arnav smacked his head.

"idiot."

"They are definitely going to regret it." Aman giggled.

Raizada Mansion

Arnav arrived home. He was searching for his wife when he saw payal and Shyam having dinner.

"Where's khushi." he asked immediately to which payal scoffed.

"You didn't even acknowledge us but you are looking for your wife. What did you do to her. She has been sleeping nonstop when she arrived. She ate dinner early and took her bath." she said.

"I'm tired and I'm not in the mood to fight with you. Shyam hope you are fine." he raised his hand and left to their room.

He saw khushi sleeping soundly, he decided to take his shower and joined her. The amount of sex they had needed them to sleep but they had to fly back.

Next Morning, Lucknow.

"Tell us what did they say. Are they adding us more money after we filed a lawsuit?" she asked and he sighed.

"They are demanding us to pay them two thousand crore for breeching of contract. In simple terms we agreed to the right amount but when it was time to leave with demanded another thing which wasn't part of the contract so the company is demanding that amount for damage. " he said and salini stared at the man with shock.