CHAPTER 64

"Khushi, thanks for volunteering to wash the plates. Night." she smiled happily and pulled Shyam to go with her.

"Arnav I think I need to go to the hospital tomorrow." Khushi told him whiles washing the plates. He was sitting on the kitchen counter watching his wife.

"Are you okay." he asked and came down. He walked towards her.

"It feels like I'm getting indigestion lately. So would you please take me to the hospital tomorrow. I don't want paya and Shyam to worry about me." she said and Arnav understood.

"Okay. Why did you tease me when I was being serious." he kissed her neck and khushi turned to face him.

"Are you horny my lovely wife." he teased and khushi blushes.

Mature content Ahead

"Arnav, why did you just say that out loud." she said placing her hands on his chest. He laughed at her and then turned into a serious mode.

He turned her so her back would be facing him. He whispered into her ears.

"I'm going fuck you rough huh. And when I'm done with you you wouldn't be able to walk." he said huskily and khushi felt goosebumps. That alone made her pant wet.

"Arnav." she moaned when she felt Arnav's hands already in her panty.

"Mmm.. So wet for me." Khushi gasped when Arnav entered her without warning. She moaned in pleasure. Arnav squeezed her globes through her dress. He gave her wet kisses on her neck down.

Arnav started in a fast pace. He wasn't giving her time to adjust. He fucked her roughly that khushi almost screamed in pleasure.

"You don't want your brother and his wife hearing us fuck. Well that would be kinky if saw us. What's say bbae." he whispered and you could hear Arnav breathing heavily.

He liked it and khushi was enjoying it. He squeezed her molds roughly and spanked her through her clothes. The kitchen was quiet but you could hear Arnav's ball slapping against khushi's juicy p**sy. Khushi groaned in pleasure.

"Arnav faster." she demanded and he increased his pace soon khushi was about get to her peak.

"Arnav..." she moaned loudly and her leg was unsteady. She came and soon Arnav joined her.

He turned her and roughly kissed her lips.

"I love you." he breathe and khushi kissed his neck.

"I love you to." she was out of breath.

"Did I go too far?" he asked nervous.

"No.. Arnav. I like it." she said smiling and blushed, Arnav laughed at her and picked her up. She wrapped her legs around his waist. He held her waist lovingly and went towards their room.

He placed her in the bath tube and removed his clothes. He joined her and removed her clothes slowly.

"Come here." he held her hands and she shifts towards him and sat on his laps directly on junior Asr. Arnav was surprised.

"l love this khushi."he smiled at her and khushi kissed his lips lightly and Arnav laughed.

She washed his shoulder blades down to his chest. She lightly pinch his nipples.

" Ouch khushi. "he muttered and khushi laughed.

" Does it hurt baby?"she teased. Arnav knew she was teasing him.

She backed her hips and Arnav almost came at her seduction. She slipped away from him  a little bit. She used her tongue to suck on his nipples and Arnav gasped.