CHAPTER 75

"Welcome to my home again Elli." Arnav teased Elli. He just glared at Arnav without saying a word.

"Let me show you your room..."he started but nimfa beats him.

" Actually he would be staying with me. "she said her ears turning red.

" What? "Arnav asked surprised. Khushi stared at payal. She shrugged.

" Let's go. "Nimfa called Elli who obediently followed her.

" My goodness. What happened there. "Arnav was shocked. This wasn't the strong Elli he knew.

This was a broken Elli who's wound got opened again. Gone are the days when he had episodes he tries to stay away from people because of him showing his weak side. That's what he can see now. Damon told him a weak Elli characteristics is him being more quite. He doesn't like to be alone afraid of his next episodes. That's why he's sticking to nimfa like a glue.

"What happened in Mumbai?" Shyam asked no one in particular.

"He did have his episodes and almost killed nimfa. He choked her." payal explained and everyone gasped.

"That's what nimfa told me." she explained everything and what she saw to and khushi smirked.

"He's in love.." Khushi said and everyone agreed.

Nimfas room.

Elli was seated on the bed. Nimfa arranged his stuff neatly beside hers. She smiled at him when she caught him staring at her.

"What is it?" Nimfa finally asked him.

"Nothing." he said and laid on the bed closing his eyes. He fell asleep immediately. Nimfa knew it was the effect of the meds he took.

Dining hall

"Aman wife delivered in Canada today. He flew to meet her at her parents palce." Arnav said and everyone was happy.

"A baby boy." Payal said and Nimfa stared at Elli. She winked at him and Elli smiled.

"Very soon it's khushi's turn." Shyam teased and Arnav smiled.

"Yeah.." he smiled dreamily.

Elli was the only one who didn't utter a word. He just observed. He only show reactions like smiling and smirking when nimfa talks to him.

Everyone was going helter scelter preparing for payals wedding the next day. Elli was the only only one laid comfortable on the couch. He covered his face with his hoodie.

The workers were scared of him. Even his glare made them terrified. They were conscious of him.

Nimfa was searching for him when she saw him on the couch. She kneeled beside him. He turned to her. He could smell her.

"How did you know I was the one." she asked surprised. He just smiled.

"Are you hungry. Should I bring you dinner. You didn't eat anything." she said worriedly.

"full from lunch." he said truthful and nimfa kneeled comfortable. They were staring at each other without saying any word. The silence was comfortable.

The workers and Auntie's were staring at Nimfa as if she has grown metal horns. The man everyone was afraid to make eye contact with she was staring at him.

Elli caressed her cheeks before kissing them. Nimfa pouts.

"I told you to do it with my lips." she starts complaining. Elli was staring at her. He liked how she changes her cute expressions.