CHAPTER 1

"Please Don, forgive me! I promise it won't happen again." Carlo  begged for his life which pissed the devil up.

"What did you say Carlo? I can't hear you." He taunts with a straight face.

"I'm sorry Don, I didn't mean to betray you." He begged and the devil chuckled.

"Did I tell you anything about you betraying me? I only said I wanted to punish you who talked about betrayal." He asked getting pissed off.

Carlo realize his mistake and knew there was no way out and the don was playing with him to confess and he surely did it without notice.

"I....I am sorry Don." He whispered and begged.

"You know what I'm wasting my time here. Because of your stupidity for the fucking past two weeks I tried solving the little commotion you created and for the first time in my life a mere soldier like you gave me headache!" He calmly spoke. The soldiers around knew tornado was about to explode after this calm demeanor.

"He offered enough money to cater for my wife and children of which what you pay doesn't sum up to it all.." he didn't finish his sentence when he was given a blow. His teeth sunk into his gums and blood oozed up to fill his mouth.

"You playing with me Carlo! You fucking playing with me! Do you know why I'm keeping calm without hurting you yet?" He asked smiling, if only Carlo knew the meaning behind his smile.

"Because you are giving a second thought." Carlo whispered and don laughed.

"Me! Having a second thought! Carlo I think you have mistaken me to someone else. You know I'm going to ask you this simple question and I need a sincere answer other wise your death would be painful like real. If you answer me nicely and accurately I might give you a simple a painless death. So what do you say?" Don suggested.

Carlo knew not to cross him, a simple painless death is better than a painful death. He knew don always goes by his words he gulped hard and nodded.

"Now tell me Carlo pioro , who is the middle man involved in the extortion of my goods in Milan. If you hesitate to say his name you know what would happen to you." He warned and Carlo sighed at least this is for the best, his family would be saved by don after killing him.

"Censigliere Giovanni." He whispered and Don laughed.

"Oh I see, my suspicion was right." He smiled for being accurate. He took his gun out.

"Not only you did he manipulate, alot Carlo, he was planning to get rid of you in two days but I caught you." Don shot Carlo on his left knee and shit his cheek but he made sure the bullet grazed his cheeks to his ear without hurting him but a scar should form.

"Take this as a reminder Carlo not to betray me. The doctor would be here in a short while. After your treatment you would be sent to Singapore branch with your family, I made sure your family knew about your little secret and mind you if you crix cross me again I would have your head for dinner, safe flight." He tapped on his cheeks and left smiling.

He definitely knew who was behind it but he didn't have any prove but since Carlo confession and the tape he now has a reason to kill the rat.

"Rudra  to the family house." He ordered and the car sped to their destination.

15minutes later

He walked gracefully into the mansion smiling ear to ear, when the crowd realize who grace his presence everywhere went silent.

"Arnav my boy! You didn't tell me you where coming to Italy." The old man spoke and Arnav smiled.