CHAPTER 21

Arnav stared at anxious Khushi. He gentle rubbed his palm on hers.

"Everything would be okay." He reassured. "Hmm" that was the only answer Khushi could give him.

"Mr Raizada, can I get anything for you." The attendance said seductively and Arnav chuckled.

"Nothing Delilah but would mind doing my wife and I favor by giving us some peace and quiet time. When we need something I would call Timothy. You are dismissed." He just closed the chapter with her . Her mouth was wide open with shock. Wife? ASR? Wife.

Khushi giggled when she left. Arnav smiled at her simplicity. He knew she knew of his whoring around and he knows she knows Delilah had a thing with him. If it was someone else the plane would have crashed down.

"Shyam texted me ." She whispered and Arnav hmm for her to continue.

"He wished me a safe flight and when we land I should call him." She said unaware of her beast husband who got bored at the mention of Shyam.

She laid he head on his shoulder and closed her eyes. She needs the sleep very well right now cause according to Arnav she wouldn't sleep a wink. What could she say, she was glad arnav saved her, there's a force that pulls her towards him.

"Khushi..." Arnav called..." Yeah."

"Are asleep..". "no"... "Okay.."...."do you need something?" Khushi asked and Arnav chuckled.

"After the whole thing is over in Italy would you mind if we tried what sidiq said." He suggested and Khushi sat up right.

"No..no..no, I'm not talking about immediately, if you want we could do insemination with my sperm. At least that one would be okay." He chose his words wisely so she wouldn't think something else.

"Ermm...I don't know." She muttered and Arnav signed.

"Anything I tell you, you don't know Khushi. When would you know, it's a decision that I alone can't take. This involves you and I as a whole. If you don't like it tell me I'm not going to hurt you or do something bad to , it's your decision. If you feel like you can accept through insemination is fine and if also feel like you are not ready fine, you can tell me but I don't want to hear that word again." He said in an irked tone. Khushi knew he was loosing his patience so she didn't say anything just kept her head back to his shoulders and closed her eyes.

"You know you are avoiding the topic Khushi. When we get to Italy we are supposed to kiss each other, romance and touch each other sexually so they wouldn't suspect anything. Just informing you! Oh ! The bedroom is this way you can go and rest well." He changed a sit. Khushi frown. She got up and left.

"Shitt! I was rude. I could have been nice. I'm getting frustrated for the past days. No sex, ASR without sex. It's driving me nuts I don't know how I behave when those bitches.....oh ...oh God." He palmed his face out of frustration.

"Calm down ASR."  He whispered to himself.

Delhi

"You all are supposed to abide by the rules and regulations. Failure to do so would be sanctioned severely, I meant everything I said. Caught snooping punishment, caught stealing worst punishment, caught doing what you are not supposed to do , you are a death meat." Aventika the head maid threatened the newbies gulped except Payal.

"So the mansion is made up of the north, west,east and south. You are only allowed in the south wing because that's were you would be staying. The east wing is where you are assigned your choice after you are done for the day you leave immediately. Failure to do so might bring punishment, no phone calls in the east wing. Every member chooses his or her maid if they want after you are done. If your service is not needed you are ought to go back to the servant quarters. The north and west are prohibited. No one should set foot there. Do I make my self clear....Any questions??" Aventika asked and had 3 raised their hands. She sighed.

"Aren't we supposed to be there, we are here to work." The lady said.

"The boss doesn't entertain any maid. He has only one maid who does everything for him and general cleaning from a trusted company on a daily basis, since he got married the maid is given off days by his wife. If you want your head for the bull dogs breakfast Kindly go to the west wing, the wise would understand what I just said. Now enough of the questions, let's get to business." She said.

She ushered them to their various rooms and they were happy because the place was beautiful. After which they went back to the family wing.

"Payal would be responsible for watering the flowers with nimfa. After which help dinner. The others would be assigned for breakfast and lunch. You, you would be responsible for dishes. "

"But what about cleaning the room?" Nimfa asked.

"I told you the company does so." She said in a flat tone.

"If you want to survive here don't ask questions when when you are told to do so. Keep your eyes, ears and mouth shut. What ever drama is happening pretend they are invisible and do your duty. Don't tell me I told you so when it's too late." She warned.

"Now you all are to reside so tomorrow you would start your duty." Have a nice sleep, remember 6:30am , you should be ready.

"What a mansion with secret." Nimfa whispered and Payal nodded.