CHAPTER 58

"Khushi I must say you are the badass. Arnav please quit your job because your wife here is going to make you lose fame." Payal teased as they were heading to the airport.

"Oh I'm afraid."he rolled his eyes. Khushi smiled at them. She's glad she was able to  do it. Sidiq would be proud of her." she was now eager to see what they would do.

Somewhere in Delhi

"You see what I told you. She's not a joke. I told you he doesn't joke with her and if you make a mistake and leave your work because you are so proud to work under her then you are stupid. Asr doesn't care about a worker who quit. He can replace you in just a few seconds. The money you are earning monthly you wouldn't get elsewhere in your entire year so you better sit on and and think. Your colleagues are Rich Rich Rich, old money. But about you? This works allows you to spend and buy whatever luxury you need. Be careful. " Anila 's cousin advice.

" okay. "she murmurs. Anila wasn't okay but what can she do.

Lucknow

" Time is ticking, we have to think fast or else we would be in deep trouble. "shalini said and the elder man glared at her.

" I told you we should accept the money and leave here. I was even sick and tired of this neighborhood, we could start afresh but you convinced those useless youth  to go against it. Now we've spent the money. Where the hell are we going?" he raised his voice annoyed at shalini.

"I told you not to do it mom."

"Okay I get. I was jealous of her life. It should have been you. You could have been Mrs Asr okay. I admit." she said angrily.

"Since you have admitted to that why not solve the issue." she glared at her and shalini rolled her eyes.

"Okay... I had to pay someone who use to work for the witch raizada in Lucknow. She use to run errands for her in Delhi. I got the address of their home." she said and they gasped.

"Are you insane?"...

"Just shut the fuck up. I'm speaking here..thank you... Apparently, they all live in the same house but different buildings. We got the address so the only thing we have to do right now is assembly a few of us to leave for Delhi."she suggested.

" And what would happen? They would throw us out within five seconds. Don't you know the rich? "she stared at shalini like she was out of her mind.

" Don't worry, leave all the talking to me. Let's leave first thing by tomorrow dawn. "she said.

" You... You.. You... You"she chose nine people plus her.

"We have to take the train if we want to get there early." she walked out and they sighed.

"Oh my goodness. You are so damn good khushi.. You are perfect for Arnav. Mr and Mrs ASR." Payal teased and khushi smiled. She was could feel Arnav eyes burning at her back. She knew that feeling and if she makes a mistake and turn she's going to lose it. They have audience in the plane, she doesn't want them to witness any sexual tension between her and her husband.

She still wonder how  he gets turn on when she's in her business tone. She wonders. She finally turned and saw him looking at her with darkened eyes. Shyam realized khushi wasn't responding to payal conversation and immediately held her hands and dragged her to their side.

"why did you have to drag me.. I'm still talking to her." she said and Shyam lightly kissed her lips.

"Kiss me." he ordered and payal blushed. He pulled her to for a sweet kiss.

Aman was having his nap. He wasn't able to sleep a wink last night with all the work done. He should make good use of the time before they get to Delhi.

"Why do you always stare at me that way." she asked staring at him the same way he was staring at her.

She gasped when he lifted her on his laps like she weighed nothing.

"See what you did to me." he whispered and grind his hips against her and khushi felt her juices. The tension was tight. He pulled her to a deep kiss both savoring each others lips. He roughly sucked on her tongue. Arnav immediately opened his zip.

"Be quiet, we don't want them listening." he said breathing heavily. He curved her panties and slipped into her wetness. Khushi groaned.

Arnav kissed her to muffle her cries. He was fast and rough. He squeezed her globes through her shirt.. Khushi felt hot. Her mind running wild. Sex in the plane.

"What stupid ideas are you thinking?"he asked and she gasped when he hit her g spot.

" Arnav... "she murmurs... He increased his pace and he felt her tightened around him.

" Cum for me baby. " he licked her ear lope and khushi kept her mouth on his shoulder before her legs shook. Arnav joined her.

" I love you. "he stroked her hair. Khushi smiled.

" Mmmm.. Are you sure no one heard us. "she was looking around. Arnav circled his hands around her waist.

" When you were screaming my name you didn't care. "he teased and khushi hit him lightly.

He took a paper bag and gave it to her. She raised her brow and opened it. She saw a new fresh clothes. Khushi laughed.

"You are such a honey husband. You knew what was going to happen right."she laughed and Arnav smiled.

" Why not. I should be prepared. That nosey payal was trying her best to see what was inside the bag. "Arnav said recalling when payal was the only one who saw him with the bag and tried her possible best to pry more. Arnav just told her it was a gift for khushi and pushed her intentionally on Aman, boom they started arguing.

"Payal." she smiled.

"Can you walk to the bathroom or should I carry you."

"Nope. I can walk, I would try not to fall. My legs are weak because of your insane sex drive." she teased and Arnav raised his brow in surprise.

"Woman. Where did you learn that from." he asked in disbelief. Khushi ignored him.

He supported her into the washroom. He removed all his clothes and change into casual. Khushi blushed.

"Please change before I fuck your brains out with the way you are looking at me. That pink blush there adds a sexual definition to your body." he said putting on a round neck shirt.

She blushed the more and shyly changed. She felt Arnav staring at her.

" shall we. "he held her waist and guided her to the little cubicle.

Few minutes later.

They all got down from the plane when Aman noticed something strange.

" Arnav..did you and bhabhi changed clothes. Because you both were in different clothes. "he asked curiously.

Khushi blushed and Arnav glared at his stupid friend. He smacked Amans head.

"Ouch Arnav." Aman glared at him.

"Your wife must be waiting for you." Arnav said pushing him to his car.

"I get it. You did it on the plane. Ewwww Asr." he mocked and increased his step to avoid Arnav's wrath.

Shyam, Arnav, khushi and Payal got home. They went straight to their respective rooms and had a long nap.