CHAPTER 71

"I didn't expect you to be here." Elli's friend said staring at him like I need answers.

"Are you sure?" he was still staring at him but elli refused to make an eye contact.

"I don't believe you but I would leave it since you don't want to talk about it. Have you been taking your drugs since you went to India?" he asked and Elli sulked to which his pal got angry.

"You are so stubborn, aren't you." he was pissed with Elli's tantrums.

"It's not like I have any episodes. The last time I got it was like 2months ago. Stop looking at me that way. You know I don't like the look you give me." he said frowning.

"Okay my boss... But please for the sake of your sanity please take the drug my dear." he said dramatically.

"Would put that into consideration my left hand man." he said and just then he saw a missed call from Arnav.

He got the call again but he ignored it. Damon was now convinced something happened back at India.

"Would you please pick the call. Or do you need some privacy." Damon teased and Elli sighed.

"Hello." he picked up.

"At least you could have sent me a text Elli. But you made us all worried. Why did you leave just like that. That wasn't what we planned on." Arnav said pissed off. Elli rolled his eyes.

"Something came up. Urgently. So I had to leave." Elli lied and Arnav knew he lied.

"Oh cut the shit. We all both know you lied. I know is because of nimfa you run away." he added and elli was now quite... All emotions were now surfacing.

"You are running away because you felt your first heartbeat I know that, it did happen to me. Let me give an advice, please don't interrupt me till I'm done and don't you dare hang off on me." he warned.

"Okay.. Listening." he said and Arnav sighed.

"When I met khushi I felt that way. I was still in denial although my case us totally different from yours. Do you even have sex?" he asked even though Arnav knew Elli would not answer him.

"I know you are afraid of love yet you yearn for it. I could see how you were stiff around when my crazy wife approached you. When you realized it was sincere you begun to relax around her. That's the feeling, if you don't let that feeling out how would you know what you feel towards her. You are afraid you would hurt her because of the beast inside you. Your Episodes, you are afraid she would run away when she sees you in that state that's why you are shutting her by leaving. She like you, the girl was miserable. I have never seen her this weak before, it's because of you. It isn't her fault to like you. Payal told her to stay away from you. She didn't want her near you because you would hurt her but she refused claiming she loves you.. We all stared at her as if she's crazy. She isn't new to the whole mafia thing, she knows everything, she isn't clueless. But still she loves you just the few hours she met you. Please give her the chance. Just let her in a little, I'm not saying accept her now. Just talk to her casually, maybe as times goes on you get to know one another. You could tell her your reason.. She's human, she would understand. Don't be mad at me, I have her your number to call. If she calls and you refuse to pick up the call I'm booking a flight for her to Italy. Even if you runaway I would find you and let her haunt you down. Be nice okay Bhai. Take care and think about it. Bye. "Arnav disconnected the call.

Elli was speechless. He thinks Nimfa is crazy. Why is she in love with this broken man. He was hurt when he heard payal didn't approve nimfa love towards him. He sighed. He forgot he had his best friend, left hand, Aka is doctor with him. He looked at Damon who smirked.