CHAPTER 13

"How was your day?" Khushi asked Arnav who was removing his socks and he eyed her and nodded.

"Oh okay. You freshened up, I prepared dinner." She said softly and Arnav frowned.

"What about...." He didn't finish and Khushi beat him into it.

"I gave a week off." She said flatly copying his tone and she chuckled.

"Ohh I see. So Mrs Raizada gave her employee a week off ." He huskily said getting up and walking towards her and she kept quiet.

"Arnav..." She said and Arnav smiled.

"Yeah." He said walking towards her till she reached the wall.

"Arnav.... Food." She whispered.

"It can wait." He said huskily. He brushed her hair beside her ear and smiled at her.

"I'm not going to do anything Khushi." He stared at her bulky eyes and she bit her lips. Fidgeting with her dress, Arnav noticed that.

"Are you nervous?" He said and Khushi raised her head surprised.

"Relax, come on you wait for me. I would just freshened up and get back to you." He ruffled her hair and she nodded quietly. Arnav walked into washroom and did his business. He walked to the walk in closet and wore jeans and  round neck white shirt.

"Shall we." He held her hands and they went down. During their walk no one said anything till they reach the hall and sat on their seats.

"You don't mind me starting before. I was very hungry and by the look of things you weren't coming down any moment from now so I served my self." Sidiq said and shrugged. Arnav chuckled. They digged in. Khushi prepared Rice with chicken curry.

"Oh I almost forgot. Thanks for the coffee and sandwich. I really liked it." Arnav complimented Khushi and she blushed.

"Welcome, that's my duty." She whispered and Sidiq gaped at Khushi.

"That's my duty." He taunt and Khushi glared at him.

"Aman said you should prepare some for him tomorrow." He announced and Khushi laughed.

"By the look of things you don't like it right?" She asked and he kept quiet which confirmed her question. She burst into laughter.

"Don't worry I would do that for him. But you can be eating only sandwich and coffee. Get ready for varieties okay." She said as if a child is being scolded. Sidiq smirked.

"Arnav... Actually I need something from you. Please promise to give it to me." He started with a blackmailing voice and Arnav nodded.

"Anything you want! Name it! And I shall give you." He said a little determination.

"Would you? You promised." He said and Arnav wondered what was in his mind.

"I want a great grand child." He dropped the bomb and Arshi just down cold water was poured on them.

"I'm serious. I want a little version of either Arnav or you Khushi. Yeah I know what I'm asking it's too much. You guys are still getting to know each other but that doesn't count for me. You should take things to the next level. Don't take me for a kids I know you all are comfortable with each other and ASR don't give me that look it doesn't faze me at all. I have seen looks more than yours. Think over it. Even you can try Insemination if you don't like the idea of sex." He finished and Khushi frowned.

"Grandpa..." She scolded.

"No let me. Do you know how old your husband is?" He asked and Khushi nodded a no. " He is more old than you think and Arnav I'm just scolding you like the good old days. Get a baby after which you can get babies. Tomorrow I would start training the young ones so I would be flying to Milan . I would be there for 3 weeks. Within those weeks use it till your satisfaction cause when I'm back I want to hear good news." He dropped it and walked passed them to his room. When he reached his room he rushed to the bathroom and laughed.