CHAPTER 43

"Nimfa wait.." payal called out rushing to her. She ignored her and increased her speed.

Nimfa turned and realized payal was gone.. She rolled her eyes and continued to walk.. She nearly jumped.
Payal was in front of her with a serious face. Even though she was scared of her little stunt she covered it up which was noticed by Payal.

"There's nothing to talk about here. You knew I was your sister, you mocked me in my face. You were practically laughing at my face when I told you my story. Pathetic! I have nothing to lose and if you could excuse me." she ignored payal.

"Do what ever you want to do Nimfa but I don't fucking care.. You have to listen to me now do you get it?" she gazed her nimfa and she was scared with the way payal intimidated her.

"Do you think I didn't want to scream in your face that I was your sister. I wanted to but because of my job. Imagine you getting to know your family then you realize the shady things they have been doing. At a young age would you understand? As desperate as I was I had to look at you at afar.. I protected you with bodyguards even you might not know it.. My people have been following you since the day I realize you were my sister. " payal spoked softly and nimfa recalled when she broke up with her ex she always find strange guys following her she thought it was the girl family that wanted to kill her that's why she immediately got hold of her job at the Raizada mansion.

" Do you know I was the reason why you got employed. I knew I had to bring you closer sooner or later since I was retiring. I wanted all this drama to end.. I wanted to gain your trust fully to be able to tell you who you are to me. I never meant you harm. The reason I'm here was to confront my good for nothing mother why she sold me to rapist.. And I wasn't planning to tell you anything until I gain your trust but luck wasn't on my side when you overhead our conversation. I would leave now.. I needed you to hear me out.. Whatever it's left to decide is on to you. " She increased her step faster.. She didn't want to break in front of nimfa.

Nimfa should feel hatred towards payal but she can't bring herself to do that. She walked back to the house.

Madhu House

" You stupid moron friend of mine. Why did you bring that brat here. Didn't I make it clear to you that you should never bring her to me. Now see what she had cause." madhumati was furious with Shivania.

"How is it my fault. You never wanted her in the first place, I craved to have a baby but you had one and sold her off. You tried to abounden your second child so I had to take her. I was happy when she called me mama for the first time but those stupid neighbors of mine told her I wasn't her biological mother.. She confronted me. How do you think I felt huh tell me.. I WAS AFRAID she would leave but she insisted to know you and now insisted to know were you stay. So it isn't my fault get it. " Shivania fired back.

" You are pathetic woman. You can have her, I don't need her. I never wanted her before.. My husband tried throwing me from our marriage and I had lure him not to divorce me so I got pregnant. I just did it to safe my marriage. It's not a big deal. Take her with you, I don't need another headache. "She said unbothered.

" But she came to you. At least be a little kind to her. "Shivania said and madhumati laughed.

" I don't need her. " she said annoyed with her friend's tantrum.

" I don't need a bitch of a mother like you either. " Nimfa spoked bitterly... Shivania gasped.

",Nimfa. " she started but she used her palm to stop her.

"I thought at least you had a ounce of regret and you wanted to protect me from your enemy but I wrong. All you wanted was money. To stay in luxury, you don't care about us. I should have listened to my sister. You are a bad mother. I wish you hell."  She spat with bitterly.

" Mother.. Let's go. " she pulled Shivania hands. She stop and turned.

" I would never and ever consider you as my mother. I regret for ever knowing you. And do you know what? Payal is loaded with cash, money! When I say money, billions. The number of zeroes she has is accountable. The money you need she has but you would never get a penny. Your money would run out.. That's when I would see whether you beg me with the little cash I have or with payal the billionaire daughter. " madhumati was shocked. So what payal told her was true.

Nimfa smirked and pulled her adopted mother with her. Shivania stared at her daughter. She was proud of her. Today was the only day Nimfa stood up for herself. She was always the jolly and happy girl.. Content with whatever she has.. Content with whatever misfortune that happens to her. Always bringing peoples priorities first before herself.

"There's no need to look at me that way. You are my mother. I just need sometime before I asked my sister for forgiveness. I don't want to stay in this town. Let's leave as soon as possible." Nimfa said and Shivania nodded in happy tears.

Arnavs resident in Lucknow

" How did it go? " Shyam asked payal. Shyam insisted following payal but she refused. Arnavs and khushi had arrived earlier. They were all staring at her.

" It didn't go as plan. It got distracted by an intruder." she said and Arnav raised his brow.

"Yeah.. Nimfa." she spoke and khushi frowned.

Payal explained everything that happened there and they couldn't believe their ears.

Although they knew Nimfa was payal sister but the process in which Nimfa got to know about payal being her sister wasn't the best. They all sighed.

"You have to wait for her to come around. That's the only option now." khushi said and payal understood what she meant.

"Then I need why we should stay here. We are leaving tomorrow evening." Arnav said and the trio mouth was open.

"What? Don't look at me that way. I know she needs to be punished but we don't want to waste our precious time on her. We aren't the one to punish her. One day.. Surely." Arnav explains and they nodded.

"Payal I know you might be hurt but she doesn't deserve your tears. The past it's gone. She hurt you! You confront her! She doesn't regret and shows no sign of seeking for forgiveness. You have us, you have me your little sister and future sister in law, you have Arnav, your best friend and brother, you have Shyam your fiance. And not to forget your sister Nimfa. So no worries okay?" khushi tried comforting her. Payal smiled.

" Okay sister inlaw.. But I'm still your sugar mommy.. Have you forgotten. " payal teased and khushi playfully hit her head.

" ohh I forgot, you have too much zeros to count. I should spend it enough for you to start noticing your zero's. Can I have your black card. " she said giggling. Shyam shook his head.

" Crazy wife. Your husband it's loaded so there's no need." Arnav teased and khushi smiled.

" Then I would take both money. My sugar mommy and husband. Isn't it thrilling. " she laughed, got up and sped to the kitchen.. She knew the reason. Arnav rushed after her. Payal laughed.

" I hope she was able to lighten your mood." Shyam said and payal assuring him she was okay. He kissed her neck lightly and hug her. Payal broke into tears while Shyam was soothing her. Shyam knew she was holding back because of Arnav. He knew what payal meant to Arnav.. Even though he might not show it. If khushi wasn't in his life, someday or somehow payal might have settled down with Arnav.