CHAPTER 46

"Don't be afraid. It's your first time flying so you would feel this way." Khushi assured little payal who nodded but was still nervous.

"Ermm thank you for your kindness. Can you please help me get into an orphanage or maybe a full scholarship school so I wouldn't bother you." she said nervously.

"No way.. You are staying with us and it's final." Payal said.

"Ermm you don't even know me." she said and payal laughed.

"Yeah you are right about that but I can tell when someone is lying or telling the truth and we trust you." she said and little payal was intimidated by the two giant men staring at her as if she's a piece of meat.

"Would you two stop scaring the shit out of her. She is uncomfortable." Khushi warned and they turned their faces.

"The one with no emotion on his face is my husband.. The next one is my brother and payal fiance to be." Khushi introduced and she nodded in understanding.

Few minutes later they arrived at Raizada Mansion. Little payal mouth was wide. She couldn't believe what she saw. The house was huge, she felt out of place.

" Since you don't want to burden as much. I have decided to place you at the servant quarters. You would start school on Monday." Arnav spoke and left to his wing. Khushi and payal rolled their eyes.

"he doesn't like me." she said.

"Don't worry, he doesn't trust easily. Let's go so we can show you around." payal spoke.

Payal and khushi took little payal to the servant quarters. When Aventika saw the two powerful ladies she bowed. Payal hugged her tightly.

"Payal mam I can't breathe." Aventika said and payal now broke the hug, smiling.

"What are you all doing here. Sorry my manners.. You could walk in and out whenever you chose to." she said and payal giggled. Khushi was a little awkward.

The rest on the servant bowed to khushi and payal. Little payal realized they had a great position here.

" Cut the chase people.. I know you all don't mean your respect. You just don't want to be in my bad books right?" she teased and they gasped. She had read them like a book.

"it's a pleasure meeting you all again. She quickly hugged them one by one till. They were surprised she did that. Payal was never the friendly type. She always isolated herself and was always rude.

" Please get back to work. Don't mind me. "she smiled. They bowed at Khushi before leaving.

" Madam Aventika, we brought our little sister here to stay for sometime. An order from my boss. Don't give her plenty work. Just around the servant wing only. She would start school on Monday. Her name is payal, payal come forward." payal spoke and she walked forward shyly.

" Get some clothes that would fit her. Make sure you take care of her very well. Little payal we would leave now. Promise to visit you once in a while. I would be traveling tomorrow or tomorrow next, you might not see me but Payal would be around okay." Khushi hugged her. Little payal was in tears.

" Thank you very much. Thank you for saving me. "Khushi smiled.

Aventika showed little payal her room and she was awestruck. A servant room looking like heaven how would the master live. She was glad they attended the ceremony.

Arshi's Wing

Arnav had already freshened up and had called Aman. He was discussing a very big dealings with him. Since they are leaving for their honeymoon he need to speed up his work before leaving. He knows when he comes back a pile of work would be waiting for him.

Khushi entered their room and saw Arnav busy on his pc. She walked to take her bath and wore her night pajamas.

She laid on the and was scrolling through her phone. Arnav had finished and came to lay at his side.

"Aren't you going to say anything? Why did you disobey me. You intentionally did it right?" Arnav lowered his eyes. She rolled her eyes.

"Do that again and I swear you wouldn't like what follows." he warned and she rolled her eyes. Arnav quickly grab her hand pull her so she was lying on his laps with her stomach on his laps.

Mature Content Ahead🙂

He swiftly pulled her pajamas with her pant a little and spanked her with his palm.

" Arnav. " she wiggle.. It hurts. But he turned deaf ear.

"You showed me attitude when clearly you could have confronted me but you showed attitude and me horny intentionally huh?!" he spanked her again. She was breathing heavily. He rub her butt with his hand smoothing the pain and hit her again.

"Arnav... I think that's enough." she whispered unable to bare the pain.

He lifted her up and gently peck her lips.

"Strip." he ordered, she quietly did so. Arnav pulled her to him so she was sitting directly on his crotch.

Khushi was experiencing new things all together. She felt wet already to which she was embarrassed. Arnav kissed her roughly.

He kneaded her globes and khushi moaned Arnav's name. He quickly removed his member and slightly raised khushi up and inserted into her sweet peach.

"Ah... Arnav." Khushi was slightly in pain. Arnav held her waist and guided her to ride him. He spanked her harder and she moaned and like it.

"What did you hear between our conversations." he said and pinched her nipples whiles squeezing her ass. She moaned in pleasure.

"Please... Not now." she shuddered..

Khushi was in a moaning mess with arnav squeezing, spanking her ass. Kissing her roughly. He brought his fingers close to clit and rub her while pounding her.

"I think... Arnav." she was. Sweating heavily. Arnav pulled out without letting her cum. She whined.

"Tell me your thoughts.. What did feel when you heard I was engaged to payal and we even kissed before. FUCKING TELL ME." he sounded desperate. Khushi legs was given up.

She traced her hands on his biceps and grabbed his manhood. Arnav held her harm for her not to go forward.

" JEALOUS! nothing more. "she whispered.

" Nothing more? "he asked and nodded. Arnav immediately entered her and she screamed. He pounded her brains out with a loud scream she  orgasm and Arnav followed.

" Good to know you were jealous. "he whispered and laid on top of her for the next round.