CHAPTER 63

Lucknow

Everyone had forgotten the destructions were starting today until they heard sounds of machine.

They were given 4hours to remove their valuable things before. They sighed out of relieve.

The demolition started pretty fast because the bulldozers were 5 and efficient. Everyone felt sad.

It's that the whole area that is being demolished. A particular settlement which involves sidiq's house and the other neighbors.

The community were feeling pity for the demolished area. Arsad rolled his eyes.

"What the hell is happening." madhumati came down from a taxi. She felt like a bucket of cold water was poured onto her.

"why are they bulldozers around. My house. My home."She said in pain. Her only hope.

Madhumati was in Goa, according to her she was spending a vacation after selling sidiq's sweets and fabric companies. She became a millionaire. She squandered the money on every shining necklace or earrings she sees. She stayed in Goa for almost 6eeeks enjoying her vacation in the most expensive hotel.

She finally came home and realized her house was gone plus sidiq's home. She just kept it for sale and now everything is ruined.

"They can't just demolish without notice or at least some money's to relocate." she said in frustration.

"They did. They reached everyone into agreement. They sent everyone a sum of money. Didn't you see a notification on your bank alert twice from AAA buildings and co." The worker asked and madhu felt like pulling her hair.

She felt like crying. Her holiday money got finished for 4weeks. She saw a whole written essay before the money alert came but she failed to read it. So far us it was money she needs to spend it before the one who sent it mistakenly realize it.

She graoned. Now where is she supposed to stay. She doesn't have money and all her expensive items were crushed already.

She saw shalini arranging her things with some of her friends and went towards them.

"You are back from your vacations. How is Goa." Shalini said tiredly and Madhu fumed.

"You should have told me earlier they were to demolish our houses. I could have prepared somewhere else to stay."she tried blaming shalini but she snapped back.

" How many times did I try reaching you the first week you went, not to even think about the last two three months you varnished before going to Goa. I called to inform, anytime I try telling you there's an important thing you need to know you cut me off. My calls you don't pick up, how do you expect me to tell you when you don't pick my calls. The first and second money you saw and decided to spend, it lavishly was the money they offered but we demanded more and they top up for us but we didn't leave but rather tried suing them and you know what, we didn't win, so this was the agreement made. If you know you can cope you can gladly leave since you have a lot of money inherited by Sidiq. "she snapped and dismissed herself.

"I don't have anywhere to go." she murmurs. The three month she was absent. She had gotten involved in illegal gambling trying to triple her money but it all went in vain. She felt like screaming. She have to contact payal or Nimfa immediately, she has to but now she needs a cheap motel to live in for some few days. She stopped and rickshaw and left. Shalini stared at her in disbelief.

"You are going to come back here I promise because khushi is kind but Payal and kindness.. Not payal." she whispered.

Shalini remembered the gaze payal gave her. She felt like she was shooting bullets at her. Her silence was just.. Ahh, she can't explain. Her demeanor alone screams danger, looking at her she knows payal it's ruthless and could feel it, you know when you sense that energy from someone. Although khushi was scary but she felt payal stares. Up to now it still haunts her in her sleep. Madhumati doesn't know her own daughter.

Delhi

"She was annoyed with me when I was trying to sympathize with her after Arnav gave her tons of trial to do. But do you know what she did? She told me Shyam was calling me. I went and Shyam was about to doze off to sleep." Payal complained to Khushi.

They finally walked down when Arnav called them down for food.

" You were distracting me. It's not my fault. I was trying very hard to concentrate but I couldn't and you were causing more harm than helping me. "Little payal defended and payal opened her mouth wide eyed. Arnav smirked at little payal's comeback.

" I'm sorry I told you I could help you with your studies. I slept late last night and more over because today was Saturday. "Khushi apologies to little payal who smiled.

" It's alright didi. I'm glad ASR was able to help and I like his tutorial. He is much more better than my teacher. "she said and Shyam gasped.

" You know it's my friend you are talking about little one. "Shyam said sternly. Shyam's friend is payal's homeroom teacher.

" I get it. No comparisons. "she raised her hands in surrender.

" Hello. "Aman called Arnav

" We've got the store. It's highly costly Arnav. I don't think we should waste that money for just that. " Aman said and Arnav clicked his tongue.

" Aman, what is payal using her money for? The last time I check when did she even withdraw money. She's loaded and I'm not the one paying here. Right payal. "Arnav asked and payal glared at him. Arnav kept Aman on loud speaker.

" Don't worry about the payment. If you have checked it thoroughly and trust it then I don't think the money should be a problem. Please send me the bank details of owner after confirmation." Payal said trying to be civil with Aman.

Khushi hands where on Arnav, she was stroking his thighs teasingly and if someone noticed the person would think they were just their usual self. Arnav swallowed her groaned as khushi was torturing him.

" Ermm.. Okay the. ASR.. Later in the day." He was about to go when payal stopped him.

"Aman.. Wait.... Thanks." she appreciated his efforts.

"Okay." it was strange for him that payal of all people had thanked him.

He disconnected the call and Shyam looked at his wife surprised.

"What?" she asked and Shyam smiled.

"Nothing, just admiring how ravishing you look."he said and payal blushed.

" It's getting late. I think Mr. Mohan is here to pick me up. Tomorrow.. Bye. "Little payal had arranged her books into her bag and was leaving.

" Don't sleep without revision. "Arnav stated and she nods and wave at him happily before running out. Shyam, Payal and khushi stared at Arnav waiting for explanation.

" What? "he asked annoyed.

" What happened between you two. She seems to be relax within your presence. And the same thing goes to you. You didn't leave when she was present. "Khushi stated and Arnav shrugged.

" I guess the assignment was a great impact and I'm happy for the progress as a matter of fact. "Shyam spoke which shocked Arnav.

" I think so. I was mean to her for no reasons but with time I could cope. "he said to Shyam and the ladies stared at him in disbelief.