CHAPTER 51

Khushi had woken up and checked the time. It was nearly close to 7am. She felt a hand on her waist and realized arnav was beside her. She tried to recall the time he came  in but she had no memory.

"Morning baby." Arnav said huskily and khushi got startled.

"Where you awake?"she asked and he smiled.

" Sorry for arriving late. Where you waiting for me? I came in and you were sleeping like a baby. "he kissed he cheeks.

" You had emergency. Did it get solved.. I mean your issues. "she asked and Arnav smirked. He whispered something to her and she gasped.

" oh shit. Really? We are dead. "she faked fainting and Arnav laughed loudly and khushi hit his head.

" ouch baby.. I prefer you hitting me during sex.. That wouldn't hurt but arouse me. "he teased and khushi blushed.

" Arnav.. I don't like that. "she warned. Arnav stiffled his laugh.

He got up and teased her. He laughed at her and khushi threw a pillow at him to which he caught it immediately.

" I'm leaving for work today, would you come with me? "Arnav needed her.. He wanted atleast be saint when she's around.

" Okay.. If that's what you want. Let's take shower together. "she suggested and arnav shook his head.

" Nope dirty minded wife. You know we wouldn't be able to keep our hands to ourselves.. That would lead us to be late. I'm not going to be seduced by you Mrs vixen. You can have a shower first my lady. "he pushed her inside and khushi laughed.

" Khushi. I regretted waiting for. What are you doing. We are going to be late. "Arnav scolded watching his time.

" I'm ASR's wife, I need to look good. "she replied coming out of the closest. Arnav Jaw dropped. He whistle.

" Sexy... I could ravish you here. But unfortunately we are late. Let's go. "he held her arm and dragged her out to which khushi giggle.

Arshi had walked in on Shyam and payal eating each other faces. Khushi cough.

Shyam pulled out first and realize they had audience. He casually step away. Payal blushed.

" Ohh payal.. Soon I would become an aunt." Khushi teased and Arnav stiffled his laugh.

"Okay love birds.. Continue with what you started. We are leaving for work, take care." Arnav laughed while walking out. Payal got embarrassed arnav caught her. Shyam just chuckled.

"Shall we continue."He captured her lips and the rest was history.

AR

Arnav walked in with khushi in AR. He held khushi waist in place telling others she belongs to him. The receptionist heard heels clicking and turned to see her  boss with his wife. Her Jaw dropped. She was beautiful, she had a red saree on.. Her sindoor signifying her marital status. She hardly had makeup on. Her hair was long and silky.

"Good morning Sir, Madam." the receptionist greeted and Arnav ignored him. Khushi responded smiling widely.

The receptionist smiled genuinely. She felt happy she acknowledged her greetings unlike her boss.

"Arnav why did you ignore her." Khushi hit his arm.

"ouch khushi.. I'm the boss here." he nudge her and khushi.

"Aye.. Captain." when they entered inside the main building everyone stopped working.. They gasped when they saw their boss with his wife. Khushi was smiling and waving at them. The guys looked at khushi with admiration whilst the ladies looked at her with jealousy. One look from Arnav scared them enough to continue with their work.