CHAPTER 33

Sorry for the late update and mistakes.

"How dare you you little meager speaks I'll about my granddaughter. What do you know about my family you stupid homewrecker." Dadi spoke angrily to payal. She stood up ,dusted her self off and went on her heels to go.

"Young lady I'm not done yet." She held payal's arm forceful turning her around and instilling pain to arm but payal didn't flinch.

"I don't have to answer you. I don't really care about who you really are but all I know is you are whore who taught her how to whore." Payal spat sweetly. Dadi raised her hand to slap payal. She held Dadi's arm and threw it with force. The audience gasped.

"You are a grandmother. You should teach good morals to your grandkids. You chose to teach them bad ways in the society and expect respect from them. A woman who doesn't keep her self respect is not a woman to be respected. You asked me to respect you but you never respect me! I get it because of being a servant I shouldn't have a say in anything.. that's absolutely bullshit! Everyone here it's a witness to your dislike towards me. You think I don't know you tried to accuse me of theft? I heard you when sir assigned me to his room...all because you don't like me. If you don't like me you should tell the one that employed me to change my duty so you could never see my ugly face but you tried to tarnish my image with such characterless acts. All this because sir gave me attention. Ask your self what you did to lose respect from him. You should improve on how to woe him so he would be yours. I'm done here and before you say anything I'm resigning and tomorrow I would leave this FUCKING fucked up family...have a nice day old woman." She stated the fact and brushed her shoulder to Dadi harshly and left.

"Disrespectful child... it's that a way to treat an elder? Everyone back to work." Dadi barked and everyone left to their respective work gossiping about what took place.

Arshi's wing

"I'm preparing dinner so please let me wash up." Khushi pleaded arnav who shook his head .

"Go ahead Mrs ARNAV." She blushed at her nickname.

She finished and went downstairs to cook, Arnav was about to enter when Shyam called him and informed him about what happened and Arnav laughed at his story.

"This woman wouldn't sit still Shyam. She would fight back tomorrow or tonight. She never accepts defeat." Arnav told him as a matter of fact.

"I'm worried for payale." Shyam said genuinely and Arnav laughed.

"Are you seriously kidding me? Worried for who? Naagin. Excuse me you need to worry about other matters... Naagin can protect herself... Shyam have some little trust in her..that would help. I need to shower before Khushi comes calling me bye." He disconnected the call before Shyam said anything.

When he was about to turn then Aman called.

"Yes Aman..." He said in an irritated voice.

"They don't know Aaliyah is dead yet. They still thinks she's trying to convince you. Thank God you made me take her phone with me. the mouse is trying to sneak ASR...so just informing you." Aman said.

"Let it play whiles we seek. When it's time we will know who's the master. For now contact Kevin and his family asap... you know that cannot be jeopardize right?" Arnav said and Aman sighed.

"Okay bye...greet bhabhi for me and tell her I haven't forgotten our bet." Aman said.

"Okay.. whatever! " He disconnected the call and went to the washroom.