CHAPTER 39

ITALY

"As I said I would communicate to you in three days. The day is finally here. So I wanted to set rules but I think some people had already broken a rule. I meant lot of rules." he said and the congress gulped.

Within a blink of an eye ten of of them were shot at the spot. The room was dead quiet. Others were in shock. They were shooked.

" They are those that went behind our back to see our enemies in other to dethrone us. We hate backstabbers. If your previous Don was lenient... We don't do any leniency here. So you better cut ties with people you planning to meet or you would be dead just as those pathetic bastards. " he threatened.

" To add to it... The shares everyone has now is 10%...." he said and the congress gasped..

" All of you  your shares are together which is the 10% the rest is for us... I bought them from the previous Don.. " he waited to see their reactions.

They all cursed at arnav in their heads.

" So as I have laid down the rules. I think my business here is done." he walked out smirking.

Delhi, Servant Quarters.

" So you are telling me you were an undercover of the boss working as a maid.." nimfa couldn't believe her ears.

"yes.."  she laughed at nimfa because of the way she was acting.

"I can't believe it.. So you knew what you were doing right! I can't blame you for anything because you were under a condition." she smiled at payal.

"Thank you for understanding me." she hugged Nimfa.

"I just can't believe is you in this black expensive wear you wearing." she eyed and payal laughed.

"I like this new payal." she said and payal raised her brow???

"You are smiling, laughing and cracking jokes. I can see your expressions and emotions display.. You are happy... But the old payal was always cold to people.. Always with an expressionless face.. No one could read your next move.. We call it calculative... Sometimes some of the girls ask me if you really are my friend. " Nimfa finished with an expression payal could read.

She held Nimfa's hand and hugged her.

" I'm sorry. " payal apologize

" ermm actually Shyam and I are dating. " she said waiting for her reaction.

"That you never spoke about him..... Wait what did you say!? SHYAM! You meant sir SHYAM! THE WICKED WOMAN'S husband?" nimfa asked in disbelief.

"Yeah... Point of correction.. Ex wife.. To clear things up they never had anything going on between them... He married her to safe her from going to prison so... He is mine now! Off limits." she said with an attitude.

"Okay Mrs SHYAM..." nimfa teased.

"I need you to go through this file." payal gave a file to nimfa. She took it frowning.

Nimfa was shocked... She read it and read it again.

"You are Naagin." She couldn't believe her eyes.. She thought her eyes were paying tricks with her.

"What the hell! So the rumors going on was true. I knew somehow we were involved in mafia.. But... Everyone eventually knew... Oh my goodness.. I now get it... On the day they displayed what happened in the family wing.. I missed a part.. Since then everyone was whispering and careful of their words.. People started asking me whether I heard from you.. I was kind of skeptical of the head behavior.. She told us everything was inside our contract and we didn't read before signing.. If you terminate the contract you would be dead. I was shocked but I quickly remembered where I'm coming from, I have to continue working if I needed to survive cause I wouldn't get any place like home(Arnav's Mansion). So you are the one that killed that stupid girl? " she asked after she finished rattling.