CHAPTER 55

Payal stared at a stressed Aman. He was this minutes from strangling her and loosing his job. He had to act civil.

He oriented her around and do's and don't you know the basic work. She just nodded.

After which he was informed Mr. Anush had arrived. He then proceed to call Arnav.

"Listen carefully, you are not supposed to say any word in there unless you asked to." he warned and payal rolled her eyes.

"Yeah."

"Follow me." he ordered and she did. They got the conference hall and started arranging the things needed. Just then Arnav, khushi and Shyam arrived.

Mr. Anush came in with his PA Ali. They were greeted by everyone. Ali was shocked when he saw khushi in the hall. He was wondering what she was doing there till he gape when he realized she was seated on the Asr chair(head of the table).

The share holders came in little by little till the meeting started.

"Why would you let a lady incarge of this project." Mr Ali asked and the rest were surprised. They didn't see it as anything until he raised the topic.

Arnav was about to speak when khushi beats him into it.

"My apologies Mr Ali for the inconvenience I may have kept you." Khushi said gazing at him to see his reaction.

"Leave it. Let's begin what brought us here. The community had made the media in Lucknow to go crazy about this demolishing topic that it's tarnishing my image and reducing stock prices. Which I don't like at all, more to the point the more I see it I think we would loose to the media or do you have another suggestion? "he asked worried and everyone was quite.

" What are you afraid of Mr Anush? "khushi asked boldy and he was shocked.

" I mean what are you afraid of when you didn't purchase the land illegally. As far as I know, you own that land and gave warnings out to people to leave, not just that you gave them money each to relocate isn't it? Then why you afraid. You know demolition greement is a contract between a property owner and a contractor to demolish buildings or structures. This agreement template contains: Detailed description of the property and structures to demolish and scope of works; Terms and Conditions right? Which you did so why are you afraid? You sat down with them and drew a contract which ended well but in the end they failed to meet their role stated I here.Section 88 of the 1977 act and Section 261 of the 1994 act both permit the demolition of structures that are classified as “illegal” – either on account of being built contrary to plan or being built on government land – by following a simple formula. They build their homes on your land which was illegal, you had the power to give them money to relocate and time to do so isn't it. When the media tries to degrade us we would re-educate them. They can't believe what ever they brought to them. Isn't it absurb. "She spoke with manner and her gestures on point like a poet.

Mr. Ali was flabbergasted. He stared at khushi again to make sure he was dreaming. So when he wanted to degrade her in the restaurant the other day she was just playing with him. How foolish was he.

"Ohh.. I didn't know that." Mr Anush was surprised with her confidence. The room all agreed.

"But there is a problem. How are we going to resolve this issue?" Ali asked.

"We face the problem period." she said

Ali stared at khushi with confusion.

"Aman please arrange our flight for Lucknow. We will face the media tomorrow. Arrange a media coverage for each media outlet base in Lucknow. I think that's going to solve the solution Mr Anush. Don't worry about it, my husband and I together with our team would do that. You should take care of another things to do. "she added emphasizing on the last part chuckling.

" I must say.. Arnav is very luck to have such an interesting and intelligent lady as his wife. We hope to hear good news. I think we are done right. "he said and everyone.

He smiled at Arnav and left with his convoy. Ali was still in shock.

The whole time Payal and Shyam stared at khushi in disbelief. Their little baby is a damn lioness. Little version of Arnav and more to the point Aman wasn't surprised.

Arnav stared at his wife with an emotion he couldn't understand. His wife is his pride.

"I guess I'm not needed again since my role was being played by khushi." Shyam teased and khushi smiled at him.

"No bhai. We are all leaving for Lucknow this evening. You, Aman, Payal, Arnav and I." she said indirectly telling him that was final.

"Oh Gracious, khushi is a bad ass ceo. I love it. But that stupid man beside the old man is a prick. I wanted to slice his neck immediately. He was so annoying." payal complained.

"With that I agree. We already planning to unalive him. Can you believe he was hitting on khushi and the most annoying thing was that he even tried to belittle khushi as an illiterate." Aman said getting mad recalling what Arnav told him.

"We need to get rid of him after this project is over what say." Payal smile wickedly asking Aman who nodded in agreement.

"We have another work to do guys, have a nice day Shyam." Aman said and signal Payal to follow him.

Immediately everyone left. Arnav quickly locked the door and khushi raised her brow. He smiled at her wickedly and khushi panicked.