CHAPTER 38

"Kevin.. Thank you for your little kindness.."  Arnav appreciated Kevin.

"Don't mention it dear.. What are friends for.. You helped me multiple times and never asked of anything in return.. My help was just a quarter of what you did."  he said smiling even though he was on the phone Arnav could sense his emotions.

"Thank you for buying that house Kevin. It's a  pleasure making business with you. Take care." Arnav disconnected the call.

"Aman did you call Carlo?" Arnav asked

"Yes.. He said the work is done. Mr. Dominik from the  DEATH now owns 50% of the shares you own 10% and 40% goes to the orphanage  and Don's family."  Aman informed.

"Good for them.. And bad for the congress." Arnav smirked.

"You were once like Dominik.. But khushi changed you.. Your heart is now softened. The devil is no more in existence.. Is now an Angel.. If it was the old days Arnav.. You would have killed with no hesitation.. I know how badly you want to be with khushi, Nk and shyam because they are your true family. That's why you gave everything up so you wouldn't bring harm to them. Good for you.. I wish you the best. " Aman said sincerely... Arnav stared at him quietly.

Aman was nervous waiting for his friend's reaction.

" You are right.. But there's something you omitted. " Arnav said and Aman was wondering what he did.

" I have khushi, Nk, Shyam, payal, prit and you Aman in particular. You Aman is my backbone, without you I'm not complete Don nor ASR. You are there for me as a mafia advisor, you are there for me as my assistant in AR and you are there for me as a friend.. I can't repay you enough.. So you are the most important to my life so next time you are counting don't forget your name. " Arnav had a call at the moment he was done.." " one minute."  he took the call.

Aman was speechless... This was Arnav speaking and he knew everything was from the button of his heart. Arnav never speaks much.. He uses his eyes and manner and Aman understands him that way... He couldn't digest this emotions.. He quickly rushed to Arnav and hugged him tightly.

"What the." Arnav was taken aback.

Aman was sniffing and Arnav frowned. What's wrong with him he thought.

"I would call you back... Aman are you okay?" Arnav asked.

"I love you Arnav.." he said, kissing Arnav's cheeks.

"what the hell.. Aman." Arnav tried freeing himself.

"Thank you for everything my boss my friend... I'm happy to be part of your most important person in your life. I truly appreciate Arnav.. You use to say that with your actions but I was content with that  but you saying it makes my heart go jolly .. I love. " he confess and Arnav shook his head.

" okay now would you let go of me. " he said and Aman smiled and finally let go. He went back to his seat like nothing happened and Arnav chuckled.

Family wing Garden

" So you really killed sagrega or what was her name." shyam asked unsure of his word.

Payal hmmp.

" hmm!" she was not sure whether shyam heard her because of how low her voice was.

"Are you  intimidated by me?" payal said gazing at shyam with an indifference look.

Shyam sighed and rolled his eyes.

"you know everything and you asking me." he said and rolled his eyes.

"what's fun about not asking." payal teased.

"So... After retirement what are going to do?" shyam asked curious.

"just lazy about.. Got enough money to feed myself so don't worry." she smiled.

"Ahh.." shyam was awkward after she mentioned money.

"so are you going to beat about the bush like this." she said straight forward.

"what?" shyam was not getting her.

"Your feelings and mine.. Shouldn't we be talking about it... Or? " Shyam was taken aback by her bluntness. He looked here and there without meeting payal's eyes.

She moved closer to him.. Turned his face slightly with her thumb. He  was shocked by her boldness. She lightly pecked his lips. Shyam eyes grew wide.

"Starting from today onwards you are  mine and I'm yours. You are my fiancee." she grinned and shyam was still in shock. She pulled his collar and captured his lips. Shyam was still in shock, payal pinched him and reacted. She pulled away.

"can we kiss again." payal asked licking her lips.

She gazed at his lips. Shyam couldn't believe how shameless she was with him.

"I would take that as a yes.." as she was drawing near Shyam stopped.

"Cool down woman.. You are too fast.. We are taking it slowly." he said waiting for her reaction. Payal glared at him.

"slowly! Huh.. I don't have patience.." she said a little pissed off and got up to leave, Shyam held her.

"You should learn to be patience.. It's everything. Don't bring your criminal brain into our relationship okay! We take it slowly, understand each other.. You know likes and dislikes.. Our plans and future for each other, step by step... Not you declaring you being mine huh.. " he wanted her to understand, she pouted and Shyam smiled, he pat her head gently.

" But can I kiss you again.. Your lips are addictive. "  Shyam gentle took her lips into his into a slow and nice kiss.. Payal pulled him closer. By the time Shyam realize she was on his lap kissing and caressing his hair. Shyam pulled out.. Payal wasn't done yet. She kissed his neck and Shyam shivered.

" Payal... I think we have to stop." Shyam warned.. Payal shook her head as a no and continued just then they heard clearing voices.

They turned and saw a blushing khushi beside a grinning Arnav. Shyam was embarrassed while payal didn't give a shit.

" So as I was searching for you, you you busy making out with Shyam in an open space.. At least get a room." Arnav teased payal who rolled her eyes.

"Whatever... Khushi why are you blushing.. I'm doing it with my man so what are you thinking?... Thinking of you and Arnav."  payal teased and khushi blushed. Arnav shooked his head.

Arshi Wing

" So Akash tried escaping and died at the spot. Anjali shot herself with my gun. So they are all eliminated. Left with Italian hags... Then we would be done. " payal informed

"Yeah... I called my informants... And they said they are trying to sneak behind." Arnav chuckled

"Don't worry.. We ain't dirtying our hands this time around." payal smiled.. She saw khushi and shyam engrossed in God knows what conversations they are having.. She was admiring Shyam when  Arnav cleared his throat.

"You are whipped girl." Arnav teased and she smiled.