CHAPTER 54

"She's still stupid and delusional. She hasn't change a bit. She thinks when she approaches me I'm going say 'hey you know what it's okay' Bitch." Khushi said angrily and Arnav laughed.

"I'm going to make her life a living hell. Knowing who she is
She's planning on how get a new job before quiting. I'm not going to make that easy on her." Khushi swore and Arnav only shook his head.

They arrived home and saw little payal having a conversation with payal. Arnav rolled his eyes. Not this thorn, he ignored them and walked straight to the stairs.

" Asr. "Little payal called and Arnav groaned.

" What? "he said irritated.

" Nothing.. Just wanted to hear your voice. "she teased and Arnav groaned. Both Payal and khushi laughed.

" We had a long day. I think that's why he's behaving that way. I need to freshen up. I would be back so we can catch up. "Khushi ruffle payal's hair.

Little payal frowned... She doesn't like it when someone touches her hair but khushi she was kind of okay. She shrugged.

Arshi's room

" Are you done?" khushi asked Arnav who came out with a new set of clothes.

" Yeah... You can go in." he said brushing his hair.

Khushi just stood there and remove all her clothes. She was in her birth glory and walked to the bathroom. Arnav gazed at her in disbelief till she walked out.

"Teaser." he muttered.

Khushi had her shower. She walked out and realized Arnav wasn't in the room she shrugged. She went downstairs and saw him seated with Shyam, little payal and Payal.

"I'm I missing something?" khushi asked.

"Not at all. Payal is tired of staying in her house she needs a job, that's what she said." Shyam repeated what she said.

"Oi Oi... Rich aunty looking for a job. Impossible." Khushi teased.

"Would stop that. It's enough, I'm dead serious." she said staring at Arnav. She didn't know what was going on in his brain.

"What work do you want to do?" Arnav asked her. She gulped.

"That's the problem here. I don't know." she murmurs and Arnav stared at her with a straight face.

"You want to work and you don't know what to work for. That's absurd. If you want to work then think of it again something would come to your mind. Until then I'm tired and need rest. I ordered pizza for everyone it would be here in a minute. Goodnight." he kissed khushi's lips lightly.

" Aww my eyes. "little payal covered her eyes.

" Why are you doing that in front of a child. "Payal scolded.

Arnav ignored them and left. Khushi blushed.

" Ohoo... Someone is blushing. "Shyam also teased and khushi turned red.

Just then pizza came in. They enjoyed it while catching up. Shyam finally told little payal it was past bedroom time. They accompanied her to the servant quarters and came back. Shyam and payal retired to their room. Khushi smiled. She entered the kitchen and prepared a decent hot chocolate and burger. She placed them into and tray and went towards their room.

She wasn't surprised Arnav was awake. She smiled at him.

"You lied you were asleep. Here, I made you something because I definitely know you are hungry." she handed him the tray. Arnav just nodded, without a word he ate it quickly. He smiled at khushi.