CHAPTER 17

"Wow Arnav. Breathe taken." Khushi stood there astonished.

"Mmm, beautiful." He whispered staring at khushi who was admiring the beautiful cave containing flowers.

"How?" She asked and Arnav smiled.

"When I was a kid I came across this place when I was bullied a lot. This was my healing place and it inspired me into drawing when I was a kid. If I run away from home when the abuse is not in my control. So let's say after i left to Italy I thought of it, so I came back to India and took care of it." He said and khushi smiled.

"Come here baby." He tapped his laps and picked khushi on his thighs which made her surprise. He pulled her hugging her and his palms resting on her waist. Khushi tongue got tied when he rested his head on her shoulder.

"I'm sorry for everything. Let's just enjoy this silence okay." He whispered tiredly.

"Mmm." Khushi just go with with the flow she whispered in her head and Arnav chuckled which made her blush.

"Cute." He chuckled just then their moment was destroyed by Arnav's phone.

"Can't they just give me a minute to rest. " He said annoyed .

"What?" He said and the person laughed which made Arnav stiff and khushi raised her brow.

"Mamma." He said with emotions khushi couldn't see.

"I'm coming." He disconnected the call and sighed.

"We need to leave. My mother is in." He informed and khushi frowned.

"I meant my adopted mother. She's in Delhi. She has arrived but when goes home she stays at the east wing so we have to move there." He informed and khushi gulped.

"Don't worry, she's a germ." He said smiling. They got up and went straight home.

RAIZADA MANSION

Arnav and khushi arranged the necessities they need in their suitcase and left to the east wing.

"Arnav, I'm nervous. What if she doesn't like me like dadi." She whispered and Arnav smiled. He held her hands to reassure her just then the car stopped and khushi stared at Arnav.

"It's okay." He kissed her forehead and she smiled nervously.

"Take our things in." He said to the servant and held khushi's hand and they went inside.

He saw Dadi having a conversation with his mother and he rolled his eyes, pretender he scoffed.

"Son." Aaaliya said rushing to hug Arnav.

"Mamma." He hugged her tightly.

"You really did a good sorpresa." He teased and she smacked his head playfully. Just then she noticed a nervous khushi.

"Chi 'e quello?" She asked

"Mia moglie." He said smiling.

"Hello there beautiful. Why are you hiding?" She asked with an emotion she couldn't read. She thought what is wrong with mother and son . Such a beautiful woman. Her beauty standard was fire and to add it she had wore faded crazy jeans with white shirt and a black pointed heel. She was interrupted by Arnav's touch.

"Baby." Arnav called before her mind came back. His mother was staring at her and she smiled nervously. Aaliyah just hugged khushi which startled her. She broke the hug.

"Don't be nervous beautiful. I don't bite." She teased.

"Khushi meet my mother Aaaliya. Mamma meet my wife khushi." He said and Aaliyah laughed.