CHAPTER 40

Smut ahead!!! Read on your own blindness 😂😂.

"khushi...."  Arnav called her entering inside their room. She ignored him and went inside the washroom.

Arnav sighed when he heard the shower running, within a second he smirked. He stripped himself and entered and luckily on his path she forgot to lock the door. He opened the shower door and entered..

"What the.. Arnav.." she got startled by him.

"that's my line though."  he said.. His eyes roamed her body... He gulped.. Khushi was self conscious now..

She tried covering herself but Arnav stopped her. He teld her two arms and raised it above her head.. He slightly pushed her to the wall.

"I'm sorry baby.." he kissed her eyes. She closed her eyes.

"don't close your eyes... I know you were uncomfortable with the way things was with payal.. I'm sorry." he apologized caressing her cheeks.

Khushi only nodded and Arnav wasn't convinced yet.. But he didn't want to pressure her much.. He wanted to tease her but with the way things are going... If he doesn't leave now.. He would regret it... She was looking adorable being nervous with the proximity they had. And she was nervous.. Arnav could sense it.

He lightly pecked her lips and turned to leave when khushi was buffled.

"Arnav?.."  khushi called.. Arnav understood her tone.. She was confused of his behavior.

"Take your bath.. We would talk when you are done okay." he smiled and left leaving his confused wife.

Khushi came out later... Arnav just smiled at her and went to take his bath. he was done and went to his side of the bed  when khushi come out from the dressing room.

" I'm I forgiven... holyshit.. khushi what are you wearing?" Arnav asked in disbelief.. he choked on his saliva.

khushi walked in shyly... Arnav remembered the very first time they got married.. he teased her with the items Aman's wife bought.. the sexy red coat... she removed it when she came closer to the bed.. Arnav breathe hitched..

"khushi.. what?" he couldn't talk.. the sexy bra she wore was red.. it cupped her full size breast it.. her breast was popping out.. the little material was holding on it dear life.

Her milky and smooth body.. round hips with lightly thick and sexy thighs. Arnav was lost of word. khushi shyly approached him.  she climbed the bed. sat on his laps.. Arnav was surprised at his wife's boldness.. he wanted to see her next move.

She shyly kissed his cheeks.

"I love you." she whispered, Arnav eyes grew wide.

"Yes... You have heard me. I love you very much and deeply.. it all started with you saving me to bringing me to your home.. the time I spent with you be it happy or side.. you were with me and never left my side.. always supporting me.. you always look out for me and wanted the best for.. you are a good husband.. and I would have never gotten anyone like you in Lucknow and I talk God I met you... I love you that's why I got a little jealous but it was normal... because I love you... that's why I'm giving you my body and soul because I trust you.. to hell with Honeymoon or special moment. Thank you for loving me... please love me tonight. " she said softly... Arnav smiled happily. He is proud of her.

" I love you. " he kissed her eyes, nose, cheeks and lips.

He took her lips into a kiss. It was slow but he started increasing the pace. Khushi mimicked his actions and he smiled while kissing her. He kissed her throat down to cleavage and her swells.

" Arnav... " she moaned..

"I love it when you call my name."  he said... She felt getting turned on by his voice. She blushed. Arnav saw it.

"it's normal.. Don't be shy okay.. Let it out hmm." he said and she nodded.

He turned her and he was now laying on her. He tore the top material which startled khushi. Her breast was finally out.

"finally.." he took each peak in his mouth and suckled them.. Khushi moaned his name.. She was feeling it.

"Arnav... Oh..." she moaned. Arnav liked her little scream. He sucked her skin and her stomach down to her navel and skillfully got rid of her thong.. Khushi quickly covered and Arnav stopped her.

He kicked her clit with his tongue in a stroke..

"oh my God..." she moaned and felt embarrassed..

Arnav sucked her juices greedily.. He like it..

"Arnav... Oh... Ahhh... Ooo... Ohmm.. Yes!... Oh..." she was reaching her peak.

"let it go."

"Arma...... V." she climax and was breathing heavily her legs shaking from intense orgasm.. Arnav smile.

He kissed her deeply...

" I love you.." she whispered

Arnav smiled. He took off his boxers and khushi gaped.

"Don't look at it that way... And don't look away... It would fit.. You ready?" he asked and she nodded nervously.

He entered her slowly and she hissed. He stopped and kissed her gently to divert the pain.. He massaged her left breast and sucked on left moving in fast speed.. Arnav groaned and khushi moan.

" khushi... You feel so good... Oh my goodness.. Yes.. Uhm."  he moved his hips skillfully.

"Arnav... Oh... Oh... Ohhhhhhh." she was in a moaning mess.. Arnav slapped her boobs and she screamed.. He repeated it... He squeezed teased and suck her breast whilst making love.

"Arnav... I... I ahhh ohh..." 

"let it go..." he groaned.

Arnav rubbed her pussy and she exploded... Soon Arnav joined her. They were breathing heavily.

He kissed his shy wife gently and hugged her.

"I love you.. Thank you for trusting me my wife."  he pecked her nose.

"I love you my husband... Thank you for your patience... For holding on because of me..." she said caressing his chest.

"Since you want to thank me let's go for round two what's say?" he winked and khushi laughed.