Chapter 5 - Year 1

Raven was for once glad that being part fae and dragon allowed him to function on less sleep than a person would normally need. He had stayed up for 19 days straight before even sleeping, and that was only because he needed to test a sleeping potion. He had booked a room at the leaky cauldron to test it out. Worked perfectly.

So he cheerfully woke up Rose and told her to change as they were 15 minutes away. He stood outside having already changed by simply removing the top layer of clothes he had created to show his Hogwarts uniform.

6 minutes later the door opened to show Rose in her Hogwarts clothes which fit her perfectly since she had filled out due to finally having a proper diet.

Raven smiled as they waited while making idle chat. Eventually, the train stopped and they were one of the first people off the train. The half-giant of a man named Hagrid was standing there holding a large lantern calling first years over to him while the second to seventh years walked over to some carriages off to the side.

Hagrid meanwhile waited 10 minutes before counting and after counting the correct amount of people he told everyone to follow him down a path.

Eventually, after five minutes of walking, they reached a dock area with a bunch of boats.

"Four to a boat at max!" Hagrid yelled out for everyone to hear which everyone took note of.

Raven and Rose got in a boat with two other girls joining them.

"Pleasure to meet you, I am Raven Inanis," Raven said formally seeing the heir rings on their fingers. He had taken both their hands and kissed their knuckles.

Both girls giggled. Rose looked slightly annoyed and huffed before saying "Rose Rhea Potter." Then she looked away from anything else, but the group. A blonde ferret-looking boy whose boat had floated close-ish to their boat had heard her and grinned.

"Susan Amelia Bones. Heiress to The Ancient and Noble House of Bones." Susan said smiling.

"Hannah Abbott. Heiress to The Ancient and Noble house of Abbott." Hannah said smiling like her friend.

"Alright let's forgo the politics, let's be honest, none of us like them," Raven said bluntly as he ignored Hagrid's yell of ducking their heads. Why would they need to duck, they aren't the same height as Hagrid, hell, almost all of them were barely reaching half his height, the taller ones reached half his height at best.

'I wonder what would happen if I gave Hagrid an enlargement potion? Maybe user an enlarging charm?' Raven pondered while splitting his thought process into two to focus on the current conversation and his new idea.

'Would Hagrid grow bigger, or would he simply just have some other effect? Would his organs be able to handle that growth and needed blood also? Note to self, find another half-giant or make one and experiment on this. Also, research on homunculus creation for various reasons. Oh! I also need to find a damn Phoenix to teleport a letter to Mom and somehow convince them I won't steal their soul for fun. Dummies. I'd steal it after they already finished what I wanted them to do and blame it on another being. Now that I think about it, Headmaster Dumbledore has a familiar that's a Phoenix, time for some chicken nuggets!' Raven thought as a giggle escaped from him which was thankfully unnoticed or ignored as the girls seemed to be content to chat each other up a lot.

'Wait, when did they get all chummy? Wasn't Rose just being nearly jealous of them stealing my attention a moment ago? Fuck it, girls are confusing, and will always be confusing. Hmm, maybe I should try and read the minds of one and find out their secrets? Nah, I don't want to deal with any drama I would find in there. Especially with girls this age and older. Fuck that. A girl's journal then? No, they guard those more protective than Saitama would if he regained his hair. Fuck it, I'll just go back to working on something different. Maybe research into homunculus creation? Yeah, that sounds fun.' Raven decided while wondering if he used his denial of nothingness to create one would it be different to other homunculi? He would need to test that.