Chapter 45 (Year 3 - Summer)

May the goat, Akira Toriyama himself rest in peace. Dead as of March 1st, 2024. It was too soon. Thank you for creating the most iconic character ever. May you enjoy your rest.

The good stuff starts happening now as payment for a greatly weakened Raven. Enjoy~

•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•

Raven smiled to Rose as he gave her a quick kiss on the lips before he left the train station while glaring at the Dursleys. He was going to find a nice spot to open a portal and go home.

On the other side, he much rather hide out and pretend that he isn't massively weakened and hope for the best that no one mentions anything.

However he knew if he didn't show up at home within the next couple days he would be tracked down and grounded by his mom, unless it was out of his hands.

"Oh crap." Raven muttered as he felt a familiar hand grab him by the back of his shirt and pull him through a very familiar portal.

"Hello my sometimes student. Todays lesson, survive and adapt. You are weakened for a time for now, so make sure you try your best, I'd hate to have to travel through universes to escape her wanting to murder me." Zelretch said grinning as he tossed Raven onto a snowy covered ground. His stuff not with him.

"I had your stuff dropped off at your room in the tower. I'll be back in three days to check on you." He said before he left leaving a cursing Raven who casted a warning charm on himself.

"Ok, what if I just-" Raven growled as he saw a new bracket on his arm. It wasn't his armor ones, but two bracelets he realized that prevented him from using his portals and assuming his true form.

"Oh go fuck yourself old man!" Raven yelled out into the snow as he just laid on his back cursing away. However in that moment he heard growling. The sound of wolves growling.

All of their teeth showing visibly and gleaming despite the snow. What nice, shiny and sharp teeth...

"Oh shit." Raven said as he rolled out of the way to avoid his neck from being crunched up. These were no regular wolves.

"That was very rude of you." Raven said as he flicked his wand and watched as the wolf who tried to bite him was impaled from below.

However it seemed that as of one dying, every wolf in the goddamn continent decided to come visit. All he could see was wolves and snow. Plus snow covered trees.

"Well shit." Raven said while inwardly curing Zelretch for this crap. He'd get his payback soon. Once his powers were back, he'd make the man suffer.

"Well come on then! I'll take you all on! Dr. Le Fay is waiting and he's signed your death warrants." Raven coldly said as he made a conjured sword appear in hand to dual wield with his wand.

•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•

Raven panted as he laid on the ground in pain. Around him was hundreds of wolves bodies. If not thousands of them. He had noticed that they all possessed magical energy. He noticed it when they died a little bit of it seeped out into the ground.

Shake

"Oh my god what now!?" Raven demanded as he shakily stood up trying to not blink his one good eye. Zelretch had conveniently also prevented his eyepatch from being damaged or removed as well. No cheats apparently.

"Oh fuck me. I do not even give enough fucks right now to deal with this. Motherfucking primate murder." Raven cursed violently after his words as he saw the incarnation of human death. The beast of Gaia. Who with a single thought can end a humans life.