Chapter 29 (Year 2)

Raven was in a great mood. This year ended up turning out great in the end. Okay, admittedly it didn't start great. His broken friendships with Rose, Lockhart, Basilisk, and more. However, it worked out well enough. His bond with Rose had been repaired and gone even further. Lockhart was probably locked up in some dungeon Dumbledore owned. The basilisk had its ass beaten and killed. Diarymort took care of it.

However, the greatest thing was perhaps the fact that he and his mother would be reuniting once he left school today. He did have to take his OWLS, but he aced those he's pretty sure. He took like every OWLS available. They weren't that hard.

Meanwhile, though he was sitting in a chair and facing Snape who stared back, both were determined to not lose. Eventually, the potions professor cursed and looked away.

"Loser," Raven said as he swiped the potions on the table between them and the few books as well.

"Just get out," Snape said with a scowl and Raven smirked as he walked out in a happy mood.

Raven carefully stored away the wins from the bet between him and Snape. They had a bet that whoever could get past the other's occlumency shields first would win. He didn't know Snape was into that kind of stuff. He'd make sure to get an appropriate gift for Christmas.

However, the loot was the best part. He had won perfectly made Animagus Potions, 3 of them. 2 Draught of Living Death Potions, and 1 Felix Felicis. The books contained dark magic he wanted and Snape conveniently had them. Of course, if he had lost Snape would have won something powerful. Too bad for him, he didn't win.

Raven hummed to himself as he and Rose walked through the grounds of Hogwarts taking in its look for the last time for the next three months.

"You know, I'm so glad things turned out how they did," Rose said as she guided Raven to a spot she had found. It was a nice spot overlooking the lake, hidden in the trees. Rose had him sit down and she sat down and held onto him as she just sat there.

"Mmm," Raven said as he glanced to the right sending a terrifying glare to a group of 7th-year-olds who ran away silently. He did however gently pull her closer to himself instead of saying anything more. She seemed to appreciate it.

"I'm so happy," Rose said in content. "So long as I have you here with me." She added on and Raven raised an eyebrow at that.

"Like I said silly girl, you're stuck with me for eternity. So I hope you are." Raven mumbled out as he slowly closed his eyes for a nap, and was soon followed by Rose.

Dumbledore smiled as he stared at the scene with Minerva next to him. She scowled as she handed him a small bag of coins.

Raven and Rose woke up to be in an embarrassing pose. They had ended up on the floor lying down and wrapped around each other. It was close to what was called spooning. Rose had turned beat red and didn't seem to want to look at him.

Raven as always about understanding females was confused, he understood she was embarrassed, but didn't understand why she was embarrassed. Oh well, he'd never truly understood females. Even though he was technically born to two females, he was a male. Magic was weird like that.