Chapter 44 (Year 3)

"A man needs only to fear what he chooses to fear." - Author and probably this guy burning his crotch.

•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•

Raven paused in his striding as he stood on top of one of the many towers of Hogwarts. A modified form of the sticking charm allowed him to walk on things. He had circled the top of this tower way too many times.

Currently he was waiting for Rose and Granger to appear. He had felt the activation of the time turner again and venomously denied being near it.

Now he watched as the two flew a hippogriff to the tower he was on.

"Finally they arrive." Raven said with an eye roll before he let himself fall from the edge of the tower and lightly set down onto the ground as they got off the animal hybrid.

"Shall we?" Raven asked as he blasted the door holding Sirius in his prison room in a tower casually. He tried to hide the annoyance as he felt his magic regenerating slower than it normally did.

"Rose?" Sirius asked shocked and Rose nodded her cute little head as they hugged. Raven immediately hopped onto the hippogriff with ease. Least animals still knew he was in charge.

Raven felt Rose get on behind him. Followed by Sirius and then Granger. Raven scooted forward as much as he could, Rose pushed herself up against him. Sirius was a pervy man, but this was his goddaughter and minor, he would not have himself pressed against her in anything beside a hug. Granger was forced to smell the smelly prisoner dog.

"Wooooo!" He heard Rose cheer as he guided Buckbeak as he heard Rose call the mount of theirs. He smiled to himself.

Eventually though they did land on the ground, the courtyard specifically.

•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•

Sirius Orion Black, the white sheep of his family, which always made him laugh at the irony of it, felt his protective instincts rise up as he saw his goddaughter, Rose, holding hands with the scary student.

"Who are you and what are your intentions with my goddaughter!?" Sirius demanded and in that moment he saw Rose's female friend turn away. Rose went red. The male smirked and laughed.

•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•

"Hahahaha this is hilarious. I won't maim you since Rose likes you, but don't ever threaten me again, you fucking mongrel." Raven snarled out angrily as the dog man took a step back.

"Now let's all be friends." Raven said cheerful again as Rose gripped his hand tightly. He noticed his strength was weaker now too. Just great. He could actually feel her grip slightly hurting now with her full strength.

"My intentions? Now since she's my girlfriend, I plan to murder the world if anyone harms her, then myself." Raven said brightly, but he had a devilish of a smile on his face.

"G-good to know." Sirius stumbled before he and Rose had a talk about him eventually taking her in after he found the rat and was freed.

"Might I recommend the Caribbean to recover? I heard it's nice over there currently. You could also let a certain werewolf know where you're going so he can help. I doubt he will be here much longer after this year. Professor Snape may like Rose, but he still hates you guys." Raven recommended before Sirius left.

The man thanked him before he flew Buckbeak away into the night. Granger went and sat down in the courtyard to give the other two a moment.

"Thank you for all this. I know you're not feeling all that well right now. I just want to-" Raven cut Rose off by kissing her.