Chapter 16 (Summer-Year 1)

Raven pondered on his plans as he sat on the train back to the station. In the current compartment were Raven, Rose, Neville, and Hermione.

Raven was currently lying down, his feet over Rose's lap as he was planning the summer.

First, he would go to Gringotts, extract a nice amount of money, and inquire about branches of Gringotts around the world, he wanted to visit several pieces of the world and see it.

He also wanted to visit some of the places in Russia, he had read something about a castle people couldn't enter, and it would only appear for a short time when people were being launched or killed by the barrier around it.

He wanted to check out the barrier. He wanted to try and understand it, and maybe use it for his personal use. He needed to research shields for his main project.

Gringotts
• Supplies
• Books
• Plane Ticket or Portkey
• Travel

'Good enough plan.' Raven thought before he started going back to his book, which Granger kept trying to figure out what it was about.

So being his troll self, he held the book at an angle so she could see it.

501 Ways To Troll People by Morgan Le Fay

"WHAT!?" Granger yelled as Raven immediately put earmuffs on everyone's head for the moment it happened then vanished them quickly after.

Raven hummed happily as he waved goodbye to Rose and made his way to Diagon Alley. There were SEVERAL things he had to do for his trip to be ready.

Eventually, he made it to the alley and went to Gringotts, he asked to speak to Ripfang if the goblins were being a little problematic, but soon calmed down after he flashed his rings, plus his appearance visible to only them, well which was just a coincidence.

"Hello, how are you Ripfang? I hope your vault is overfilling and your enemies bled out." Raven asked the goblin prince across from him.

"I have been well. My vaults have been filling and my enemies vanquished." Ripfang said pleased at his use of goblin culture greetings.

"Good, good. I'll get straight down to business. I need 10,000 Galleons and any recommended places to visit for over the summer. Plus a recommended shop for traveling supplies. Also are there Gringotts banks across the world?" Raven asked his questions.

"I'll have those Galleons brought up quickly. I'd recommend Japan, Egypt, Central America, and Russia. For a shop, there is David's Traveling Supplies Shop, right near the entrance of Knockturn Alley. Can't miss it. And we have Gringotts in every place you can think of with a decent population of magical people." Ripfang said and not 15 seconds later there was a knock and in walked a goblin with a pouch containing the 10,000 Galleons.

While he could have used the bag he got his first time at Gringotts, he didn't want to count every Galleon himself. He was lazy like that. His bag worked sorta like a portal. A pile of Galleons he can reach into. He would grab handful after handful and count them. Not worth it.

"Alright. I need two more things. One, a portkey to each of those places. A book on creating portkeys, ones that aren't teachable." Raven said and Ripfang smirked. Oh, how he liked his fellow prince.

"Easily done. I'll have everything done in 10 minutes." Ripfang said pleased at the quick business. Raven nodded.

"If you would like, you may take a look at the books over there," Ripfang said as he started working. A goblin doesn't stop the grind after all. Time is money. And he liked money.