Chapter 10 - Year 1

Hi again! Please point out any spelling or grammar mistakes if you see them, thanks!

Raven sighed as he sat on the roof of the astronomy tower hidden from sight. He just wanted to be alone right now and sulk in peace.

One of the few things he could use to contact his mom, and it failed all because some fucktard decided he would let a troll into the school.

Meanwhile, Quirness Quirell kept tripping and falling backward somehow or being hit in the back of the head for no reason at all.

For no reason at all...

"What a drag. Oh hello little one, what are you doing up here?" Raven asked an owl that had flown up to land on his shoulder.

"A letter? For me at this late?" He asked the bird which held the letter forward and he took it before the owl flew off to an unknown place in the cloudy night sky.

The note soon turned into a book with another note on it.

Dear Little Raven

Hello! It is I, Merlin, again! I give short advice, turn to page 76, Paragraph 3.

- Magus of Flowers

"Flowery bastard," Raven muttered before opening the book to that page and finding paragraph three.

"Phoenixes have many abilities, such as Pyrokinesis, Aerokinesis, Healing Tears, Enhanced Physical Stats, Immortality via rebirth, and many more. However, they also have one more ability. Flame Travel allows them to travel anywhere, nothing is capable of stopping them. They can even travel dimensions." Raven read as he felt hope begin to regrow in his chest.

'Maybe I can find her!' Raven said to himself in his head as he incinerated the note and stored away the book for safe keeping, a free book, is a free book.

Raven stood up, or he would have had he not forgotten he was sitting on a ledge of a roof and ended up falling towards the ground quite fast.

"Oops," Raven muttered as he fell, but he decided he quite liked this, as all things do, it must come to an end, so he brought out his wings in a physical form and quickly stopped moving and started floating in the sky.

"Fuck you gravity!" Raven cheered before he flew straight back up unseen by anyone, well almost anyone, a pair of blue twinkling eyes watched with a smile before they vanished ignoring what happened while sliding their wand back to its sheath having been ready to intervene if needed to save the child.

Raven then decided to spend the night curled up with Fluffy as he had nothing better to do at the moment and he couldn't think of any other things.

The next morning Raven pondered on just WHY he was sitting in the giant stadium for the quidditch matches.

I mean sure, he loved flying and shit, but he didn't love flying without his wings or something caused by him.

"That looks like it hurt," Raven muttered as he saw the twins hit a shot at the Slytherins and smack one of them off their brooms, luckily for them, they were close to the ground.

"Are full humans really that blind?" Raven muttered from his seat high up away from everyone while under a one-way sound charm.

"Ouch," Raven muttered as he saw one of the Slytherins send a ball into Oliver Wood's chest painfully making the 5th year lean forward, but he swung the ball and sent it back even harder angry. It wasn't because the ball had partly also hit his privates.