Chapter 47 ( Year 3 Summer)

Bell casually being even more awesome if step mother Alfia trained/raised him. Just casually bullying a fully abnormal Minotaur. I expect nothing less.

Also a 5500 word chapter because I'm awesome and I really had fun with this chapter and didn't want to split it up. No cliffhangers for this one. No sir!

•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•

Raven groaned as he opened his eyes and found himself on a bed. His clothes having been changed for a hospital gown. He could see Rose on a bed next to him in a hospital gown too.

"Ugh. This is the infirmary." Raven groaned as he realized they were at Hogwarts. However as he fully glanced around he noticed a few things.

One, the beds didn't have their nameplates. Rose had one for all the times she ended up there due to her adventurer and sometimes issue with connecting to her brain before her body reacted. ADHD anyone?

He himself was always there because of failed experiments, before he lost his power anyway, and of course he didn't feel like always using his healing abilities and went to Poppy.

Two, things weren't in the same places. One beside table didn't have the same scratches it did. He didn't see the permanent stain on some of the tiles either. How peculiar.

Three, he could "see" some weird and different souls in the area. Sure he received the ability after leaving Hogwarts for the year, but feeling around he did notice some things.

Albus was here, but his soul didn't have the truly dark feeling to it like his own did, also only a third as strong as he should be. Momma Cat felt the same, but weaker by 4 times. He could feel Professor Snape in the dungeons, his hatred and tainted arm felt even here, but most importantly, Hogwarts lacked a soul.

It was a dead castle. Its soul having long since died. It made him almost want to cry. No matter how much he may have hated Ella at the moment, he didn't want her to die. He didn't want her or Arcueid to die. As much as he hated both, they still had a spot in his heart and soul.

"This isn't right." Raven muttered before coming to the realization he was in another universe. He really wished he had Fou right now. Would make his life so much easier.

"Rose wake up." Raven softly ordered as he shook her awake and she groggily opened his eyes. At least she was the same.

"Stay quiet. We're in another universe, but at Hogwarts." Raven said and Rose went stiff as she tried to find her wand, but couldn't. Raven had noticed earlier his wand was missing to.

"Our wands were taken." He said before suddenly he felt someone approaching, he put himself in a way to guard Rose from their direction.

In all honestly, now that she was rested and recovered, she was probably a much stronger opponent than him, at least without his wand. His wandless magic was currently unreliable.

"Oh good you're awake my boy. You two gave us a great amount of worry. We found you outside of the castle injured greatly." Dumbledore said gently as he took a seat uncaring of their defensive posture.

It was pure arrogance, but perhaps a touch of confidence too.

Raven could admit he might struggle, only in regard to experience against this Dumbledore. Albus had power and experience to go against him.

(If I refer to the same character, like here as Dumbledore, then Albus, it's to separate them since this is in Raven's PoV. Last name is for new universe, first name for Raven's universe)

"Now could you tell me how you both ended up in such a position on my grounds?" He asked smiling and Raven huffed.

"We got in a fight with a golem made using old magics. It's dead now. I believe it's magic caused us to be transported here." Raven said and Dumbledore smiled at them.