Chapter 55 (Year 4)

This is where the fun finally and truly begins. The first task happens here!

Pre Script: Would you guys like a lemon after the chapter after this one? Chapter 57. I'm curious.

•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•

Raven frowned as he stood against the wall in his room. Clutching his chest by his heart more specifically. Amaia was standing nearby watching worriedly.

This was part of his evolution, she had confirmed that, and it had to happen. As annoying as it was to feel like he was having a heart attack, time 10.

At least he thinks so. Since you know, he's never had a heart attack. He honestly hopes he never does, this shit hurts like fucking hell.

"Your heart is almost done removing impurities in it, just a little longer master." Amaia said gently as she held him steady and up.

Thankfully it finally passed and only phantom pain remained after 10 mins.

"Ugh. 10/10 painful. Would not recommend to friends and family." Raven said as he leaned sat on the ground with his back against the wall.

Sighing he got up a bit shakily and made his way to his workbench. He did have to finish his tool for the first task, well not a tool, more like a magus spell, he was trying to turn into a magic spell of the wizard style.

If it worked properly, things would be very awesome and funny when the task happened.

"Fou?"

"Oh trust me, this will be great buddy. Just you wait." Raven said as he cackled manically as Fou only barked in happiness as he settled on Raven's head. His horns being a great way for Fou to not roll of his head on accident.

The false heart attack x10 had made him revert to his true form, and he no desire to return to human form at the moment.

•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•

Raven smiled as he stood with the other four champions of the tri-wizard tournament, and isn't that a funny kicker, five competitors for a three competitor tournament.

At least they made changes and ensured there was five task instead of three.

"Now the first task shall be, DRAGONS!" Bagman exclaimed happily as his assistant held a sack and called the champions forward by the order they were called in the great hall.

The diggory boy got the Swedish Short-Snout. The veela got a common welsh green. The Bulgarian got a Chinese fireball. Rose got a Hungarian Horntail.

However reaching his hand in and drawing out his own little statue version, he only could grin at the molten golden eyes staring back at him as it tried to bite his hand. He only laughed at it and shoved it into his bag.

"Our final champion has gotten the most terrifying dragon. The Molten Drakon! Now I shall be calling you all out in the same order as now, so Cedric my boy, you have 10 minutes." Bagman said as he left the tent and the champions were the only ones left.

"A good luck to all of you." Rose said kindly and Raven smiled at them all, but because he was behind Rose, the three champions saw his dangerous smile.