Chapter 56 (Year 4)

I'm hungry.

•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•

Raven frowned as he stared at the black lines slowly forming on his body. Runic language he doesn't understand, or even recognize, but yet in the deepest part of his mind, he could feel a familiarity with them.

As if he had known them his entire life, but he hadn't. It was giving him a headache.

"Ugh." Raven groaned as he covered himself back up again and fell asleep. He had started being annoyed with having to actually sleep by this point.

Really, the things he could be doing during the eight hours he was asleep was a ton.

Like working on runic projects!

•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•

Raven frowned as he stood in his class. These little shits needed to shut up. He had been standing at the podium for three minutes now, beyond time for class to start.

"I see you all see it fit to ignore me." Raven said as he smiled kindly at them all, but his twitching eyebrow gave it away. It was not a kind smile. His eyes promised pain.

Everyone shut up very quick.

"Glad to see you all can quiet down with incentive. Now today we are going to talk about-" Raven paused momentarily as he snapped his fingers.

"True Magic." Raven said as the room darkened completely and seemed to expand as a blue glowing area could be seen in the far distance.

"True Magic. Magic that is not possibly to be recreated. There are five known true magics. Known." Raven said softly.

"The first and arguably strongest, The Denial of Nothingness. Little is known about this magic, but it is said to be involved with ether clumps." Raven said as the letter one formed in the air.

"The second true magic, known as The Kaleidoscope. Operation of Parallel Worlds. This allows one to view and even interact with parallel worlds. This magic has been owned by Kischur Zelretch Schweinorg. A dead apostle ancestor. He has had it since around 300 A.D. He is a Wizard Marshall at the clock tower. A man respected and feared in both regards, for several reasons." Raven said as a 2 formed with the image of Zelretch beside the number 1 with a blank image of a person.

"The third true magic, Heavens Feel. Not to much is known about this magic beside the fact it interacts with the domain of souls. The last known users of this magic were the Einzberns." Raven said as he snapped his finger and this time a number three formed with another blank image, but more filled out with white hair and red eyes.

"The fourth true magic, we know it exists, but not anything about it of who had it. Only that it existed before the fifth." Raven said as a four formed and another blank person image.

"The fifth true magic, involving the domain of time. The current user of this true magic is, Aoko Aozaki. Known as The Blue. Not to much is known about her beside the fact that she likes to travel and has a sister. Amongst all magicians, a title held by true magic users, she is the most approachable without risk of bodily harm. She is still much more dangerous than most people in this world." Raven finished grinning as he snapped his fingers and the image of woman with red hair, blue eyes and a brief case over her should appeared under the number five.