Chapter 24 (Year 2)

If any of you are wondering, this is what I'm assuming a female Harry would look like. That's an older year though, so don't expect that for a little while. Anyway, enjoy the chapter!

Forgot to mention, but Year 2, will probably be a bit shorter than Year 1. All the good stuff starts happening in year 4 and up.

Raven had decided to spend his time looking up books on friendship. He was "broken" as a magus in a certain town would no doubt say. He would probably say he's proud of it.

"Known to nothing," Raven spoke softly before sighing as he set the book down. Again, it had no useful information in it.

"Only nothingness I will ever know." Raven sang under his breath as he went through another book.

"Reality shall be broken and eaten by nothing." Another book is useless.

"All I shall ever be is nothing." Another useless one.

"Unknown to existence." Useless.

"An so I shall turn everything into nothingness." Useless.

"Nothing. Absolutely nothing. As I expected. I guess I should continue." Raven said with a sad sigh and returned the books to the front for Madam Irma Pince. The librarian. She was always nice to him and he always usually put the book back himself where he got them.

The librarian watched with sharp eyes as her favorite student walked away with a slight slouch at having found nothing and looked at the books he was reading and was slightly worried that if it continued she might need to contact Minerva about it.

Raven decided to attend the quidditch game and see if it would help him relax a little. And it did. Seeing both Slytherin and Gryffindor teams beating the shit out of each other improved his mood.

'Maybe that's what I need! A good fight!' Raven thought. 'A nice good fight that gets the adrenaline pumping and isn't life-threatening to him. It's exactly what I need!' He was truly starting to get pumped for this future fight he would get himself into.

(I'm the writer and even I'm worried for my character's mental health...)

Raven however brought out his slow battle junkie turning his mind to the screams of people. He looked and saw one of the balls, he didn't care which, chasing after Rose no matter what she did. Even with both Fred and George hitting it away every time it still chased after her.

So turning on his mage sight, he saw the magic connected to the ball and saw a little elf controlling it.

A house elf was doing it. While he was unsure of their current status, definitely not friends anymore apparently, he still didn't want her to get hurt.

So he used some wandless magic and struck the elf with a banishment charm sending it flying out from the spot it was hiding and flying away far. However, the ball chasing Rose had hit and broken her arm.

During that time that fool Lockhart had somehow managed to vanish all the bones in her arm. She was quickly taken away by Hagrid.

Raven lit the man's hair on fire and walked off. He was content with his actions for now.

Raven paced back and forth before he opened the door to the nurse's office and saw all the beds. He saw Rose lying on one and awake. He slowly walked towards her bed, but the moment those green killing curse eyes stared at him, he suddenly got nervous and turned walking away from the nurse's office, barely just avoiding several staff members levitating a petrified Colin Creevey. His camera spitting out water broken when they tried to check it.