Chapter 58 (Year 4)

At the time of writing this first part, I'm not hungry. I am tired though and have to-

•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•

Raven woke up with a nice stretch. The warmth of the body next to him making him snuggle up to his lover.

Oh wasn't that a word he loved.

Lover.

She was his. All his.

His. His. His. His. His. His. His. His. His. His.His. His. His. His. His.His. His. His. His. His.His. His. His. His. His. His. His. His. His. His. His. His. His. His. His.

Deciding it was too early, he pulled her a bit closer into his chest and fell back to sleep. There was always more time to enjoy it. Plus neither he nor her had classes. Nor did he have any meeting to attend till later in the day. Oh well if he missed them.

•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•

Later in the day, Raven was in a chair in the staff room for the meeting. Of course said chair was his comfy transfigured throne, but whatever. Comfort first bitches.

"Thank you all for coming." Albus said smiling as he walked in with a small pep in his step as he came in and saw everyone before taking a seat in his own transfigured throne.

"I know you all must want to relax, but this is a mandatory meeting. How is everyone's classes going? Any with potential? Issues?" Albus asked and everyone took turns going.

"I did have that issue with those few idiots, but Albus is aware." Raven said lazily as he laid his head against his arm. His eyes flickered with dark amusement.

"Issue?" Minerva asked curious why she didn't hear anything about it. Oops.

"A few dunderheads, as our dear potions master would say, asked me to apprentice them in magecraft. I denied it. So they took it into their own hands. Despite my numerous lessons and warnings. So they attempted to do a large scale magecraft. They nearly died if Albus wasnt attuned to the wards to stop them in time." Raven said smiling coldly at the reminder of it.

"Of course I punished them. Albus let me choose it. So I sealed away their magecraft with a shadow curse. They can never use magecraft till I allow it or they properly mature." Raven said coldly as the many professors shivered.

This was Lord Le Fay in their presence at the moment.

"That's all." He said cheerfully before laying his head back down and closing his eyes.

An the lazy Raven was back.

"I see." Momma Cat could only sigh.

•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•

Raven returned to his room afterwards and stared at the golden eggs before him at his desk in the room.

It would have probably been really annoying if he didn't understand Merman. Also probably painful for the ears.

However, the fact that they even dared to take something, or someone, from him for the task, oh boy did it piss him off.