Chapter 46 (Year 3 Summer)

Kiritsugu better run fast. Very fast.

•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•

Raven woke up with a massive headache, yet despite his closed eyes he could still somehow see around him, ok not the correct choice of words.

It was better to say that he could sense things around him and through that he gained a form of vision.

Now why was he waking up when he didn't go to sleep-

Raven grunted as he remembered the stone flying into his forehead, followed by a massive amount of pain and then blackness.

"So that happened." Raven sighed as he got up and saw he was in his room, in his bed, obviously.

Curled up on his chest was this squirrel/cat thing... oh it was Fou. The familiar bond shining through. So perhaps this was his inactive form.

(Sometimes it's hard to remember that Raven does possess great knowledge, but he doesn't possess meta knowledge as he isn't a reincarnation. Sometimes I forget that and have to rewrite)

"!" He heard Fou bark out excitedly as he nuzzled his cheek against his own. Oh how cute. Raven couldn't help himself, but to pamper his familiar. He was too adorable!

"Oh good, you're awake." Merlin said as he walked in, but ended up receiving a flying Fou kick sending him flying out the tower.

"Lol." Raven said before standing up and grabbing Fou as he made his way down the tower to the communal area of the tower was. His mom was already there waiting. Probably had been since he had been put in his room.

"Are your eyes ok?" She asked immediately and Raven felt confused. Why was she asking about his eyes? Then it clicked, he still hadn't opened his eyes yet.

"Yes. I think whatever happened gave me a sorta false vision to feel things and generate a mental image in my head of my area." Raven said and Morgan hummed as she proceeded to test that fact.

That was a long three hours.

•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•

"Now, I order you to go and fetch your soul mate. It has been long overdue. You have two hours or else." Morgan ordered and Raven nodded his head quickly as he scooped up Fou in his arms and ran through a portal he just made, it closed once he was through.

"Still got it." Morgan said proudly to herself, and she saw Merlin opening his stupid mouth and fired a fireball into his hair, but the magus of flowers wasn't stupid, he long since made his hair fireproof.

"Pain it is." Morgan said as he said some stupid remark and she jumped up to teach him a lesson.

Screams were heard.

You would think he'd learn by now.

•~~~~•~~~~•~~~~•

Raven exited the portal and appeared in an alleyway near Rose's "home" in surrey. Fou barked up at him.