Chapter 28 (Year 2)

When he woke up, Raven felt weird but shrugged it off. He was still in the hospital wing, however as he looked around, he saw Rose lying down next to his bed. She was sleeping. She was sitting in a chair while laying her head on his bed and sleeping.

"Idiot girl. I don't think that's a comfy position." Raven said softly before levitating her onto the empty bed next to him. She had bags under her eyes and needed sleep.

Raven decided to get some food while she was sleeping and sneakily left the hospital wing and snuck his way into the kitchens. One of the Hufflepuffs told him where to find it so he wouldn't tie them up and leave them in the Great Hall in their underwear.

He wouldn't do such a thing.

"Don't look!" A Slytherin called as he was found in the potions room dangling upside down and in his underwear while tied up.

"Detention Mr. Parmil." Snape said with a drawl of pure disappointment, but his eyes secretly showed amusement having already read the boy's mind.

Ok maybe he would, but that doesn't matter. So ignoring that, Raven headed into the kitchens and had all the elves looking at him. One of them bravely approached him.

"How can we be helping you great one?" The elf asked with pretty decent English for some of the elves.

"I need two full..." Raven cast a quick tempest and saw it was early afternoon. "Two full lunch meals ready and brought to the hospital wing when I call for it." He said and the house elf nodded before rejoining the others in working.

Raven then had the most difficult task he ever had. Sneaking back into the hospital wing.

It didn't work. The nurse noticed and had him back in bed commenting on just being glad she didn't have to hunt him down to get his location. Raven shivered for some reason. He didn't like those words nor the implications they had for what would happen when she caught him. Not if, when.

Raven enjoyed the peace the room offered, it was nice. At least it was until some kid was dragged in for a failed potion incident. Luckily the nurse sent him off quickly. So it was back to silence again.

Then now rested Rose woke up and she saw Raven and hugged him making him surprised at the contact, but he returned the hug. Perhaps he might have worried her a bit with the show he put on in the chamber.

Going over it, he should have gone all out immediately and not played with the basilisk and risked Rose being injured, but he did anyway. He would need to work on that, or at least judge an opponent's strength so that if he does want to play, he can not injure others while having fun with his enemies.

"I'm happy to see you too, but it's time for lunch. Luckily I got delivery on speed dial." Raven said with a laugh as he scooted over so Rose could sit with him, she was clingy right now, but that was fine.

Then two trays appeared on the bed with a nice lunch meal. It was some sandwiches, chips, water, neither liked pumpkin juice, two slices of pizza and some Treacle Tart.

"You and your treacle tart." Raven said with a laugh and she pouted before she jabbed him in the ribs he looked at her and said "No pizza for you." And then quickly ate both slices.