Chapter 40 (Year 3)

Raven groaned as he woke up on the floor surrounded by thorns.

"Next time just dip instead of making it worse. Lesson learned and most likely never to be used." Raven muttered to himself as he stood up and stretched. Satisfying pops being heard.

"Ouch." Raven winced as he immersed himself in the memory of what happened and saw the fact that Zelretch had lost one hand and no doubt it was taking its sweet time to fully heal from the enraged mana in the wound from his mom.

'Oh yeah, best not to kidnap me in front of, or near momma.' Raven thought with a small laugh before sighing as he realized he would need to do some practice.

So with a shrug he waved his hand and removed his clothes and went into the shower he had the house elves put in his room.

I mean, sure he could just wave his hand and put himself in fresh clothes and clean, but there was something therapeutic to him just sitting under the scolding hot water that would literally burn almost anyone's skin off just from being near the water.

Raven huffed as he was somehow convinced to attend a transfiguration class with Rose. Though Momma Cat convinced him to show up as well promising he could at least have some fun in the class.

"Today we will be talking about animagi. I all heard that you want over it with Professor Snape when he covered your defense lesson. Can one of you give me a brief overview?" McGonagall asked as she looked at the class who mostly seemed to have forgotten.

A couple raised their hands.

Rose, Granger, Greengrass and Bones. Raven was just sleeping behind McGonagall's desk somehow having snuck away.

The professor would have rolled her eyes if she wasn't one for acting so strict in front of her students. She did have a reputation after all.

However in that moment everyone screamed when a scaled tail and two wings popped up from the professors desk for a moment before they vanished, but not before the teacher fixed a broken floor from the tail just casually slapping it.

"An there is a fine example." She said and with a flick of her wand woke Raven by splashing extremely cold water on him and followed up smelling salts.

He was dry the moment his eyes opened, he had naturally and instinctively vanished the water the moment it hit him.

"Really?" He asked annoyed as he peeped over the desk and she only thinly smiled.

"Perhaps next time you will pay attention instead of accidentally partially changing into your Animagus form in your sleep." Raven pouted at Cat Mommas words as he swung himself up and to sit on her desk. She inwardly rolled her eyes knowing that was the best she was gonna get.

As he sat on the desk, for a moment he glanced at Rose and felt his cheeks turn red and glanced away while hiding under an illusion.

Meanwhile Rose Potter glanced down to try and hide her slightly red cheeks from view as unlike a certain magician she didn't possess illusion skills.