Chapter 34 (Year 3)

Raven hummed a small tune to himself as he read through a book he had decided to read at the moment. It wasn't anything super magically complex or leading to it.

No. Nothing that complex or serious. No. This was something much more different and possibly difficult. A dangerous.

A cookbook!

That's right. Raven Le Fay was learning to cook more types of food. He had started cooking his breakfast for Arc, Rose, and El. Rose had been shocked when he revealed just WHO his sudo familiars were. Quite funny if he was honest.

She had yelled a loud "WHAT!?" He couldn't stop laughing at that for a solid 5 whole minutes. He's completely serious about that.

However, he focused on the food in front of him, and for some reason though a frown was on his face. He didn't know why, but he felt like he was missing something. Was it perhaps his time in Japan?

He should get that checked out by his mom next time he sees her. While he doesn't feel it's a major issue, he should probably get it checked out.

Raven laughed quietly to himself as he watched the Weasley family run around the leaky cauldron trying to pack and make sure they had everything. Besides the twins of course. They were always prepared apparently.

"We should go now," Raven said to Rose who nodded in agreement as she told Hermione and the twins they were heading out so they didn't leave last minute.

Those three decided to join them. The twins told their father they were leaving ahead and the man acknowledged them before rejoining the rushing Weasley family.

"Still funny," Raven said in amusement before he went through the floor first. He held out his arm to catch Rose who stumbled out. She lacked any coordination at all when using magician travel. He idly wondered how she'd handle the kaleidoscope or his form of teleportation.

Questions for later.

Raven and Rose sat in a compartment by themselves. Hermione had left them to go join Ronald Weasley. For whatever reason. Wasn't he the one who almost got her killed in their first year? Eh. Not his problem.

However, sometime through the train ride, both ended up asleep. Rose with her head on his shoulder and his head on top of hers.

Raven felt himself awake when the train suddenly stopped, and it was too early to arrive as a quick Tempus charm told him.

"Wake up Rose," Raven said with a somewhat hard tone as he shook her awake she woke up groggily and looked around and also realized it wasn't time yet, his Tempus charm was also still up for her to see.

Raven immediately took notice of the ice on the window, it almost looked like someone dragged their hand along it leaving a trail of ice.

'An ice elemental perhaps? No. Ice elementals would have a lot more power than that, and they'd need a way to float and drag their hand along the window. They'd easily be noticed then.' Raven thought before suddenly noticing his breath was visible now.