Chapter 32 (Summer Year 2)

"Why are we planning to go to Gringotts Momma?" Raven asked curiously, however since they were still at the tower, he referred to her as Momma. Anyone says anything and he's shoving a multidimensional spiked pole up your ass and channeling fire and lightning Magic through it, followed by water. Then again and again till you can't feel it.

Then have Zelretch send them on some fun trips throughout the multiverse. That's only step one also.

"It's time for you to claim your birthright properly. You may have the rings on your fingers, but the houses of Pendragon and Le Fay need their Lady to fully cement the heirship rights just in case. However, if none existed besides the heir or heiress then the rings would decide due to them having magics that are similar to Hogwarts sorting hat." Morgan explained as she brushed her son's hair. It had become a pastime of hers now that it had grown long enough.

"I see," Raven mumbled to himself as he felt his mom finish brushing his hair and just leaned against her as she responded by wrapping her arms around him. The two had quickly become close and very touchy.

Merlin had said something he shouldn't have and is still healing in his room right now. Arcueid and Ella guarding him, aka making sure he doesn't speed up his healing with magic.

"Do not worry my son. Everything will be all right. Now, let us head out." Morgan said softly as he got the last knot out of her son's hair. Raven just stood up and let his clothes change into something slightly more formal and fancy-looking.

His normal clothes now normally consisted of black boots, because you want your enemy to feel the pain, and to let everyone know you are arriving. Black pants, a chain attached to the right side for a special reason. It was a short one. A black shirt and a black jacket with some blue design marks. Also, a pair of shades whenever he is out that work as mystic eye killers.

However since he was going out, he changed his top clothing. A collared long-sleeved black shirt with a dark blue tie. He also removed the chain. Because wearing chains isn't a part of formal wear.

With an approving nod of his clothing, Morgan grabbed his shoulder before they both disappeared.

Morgan of course was wearing her normal clothes. Her drip. Black, blue and white dress.

Raven and Morgan appeared inside of Gringotts. More specifically a room for people to portkey into. Of course, most could only get in via goblin-made portkeys due to their wards. However when you are Raven and Morgan Le Fay, no measly barrier will stop you. Of course, when you have hung around Zelretch you learn to bypass barriers quite easily.

"You've finally arrived. Welcome Raven, and a welcome back to this realm Lady Le Fay." Ripfang said with his normal 6 heavily armed bodyguards casually standing there menacingly.

"Hello there," Raven replied while Morgan just nodded.

After all that they followed Ripfang to his office where he had two small boxes sitting there. One is a mix of black and blue with a pure white dragon symbol in the middle. The other was black, blue, and gold. A red dragon symbol in the middle.

(Cookie to you if you get the reference)

When he opened them there were two rings with similar matching colors in design to their respective boxes. He idly noticed they were like his heirship rings, but greater in looks, almost like...