Chapter 6 - Year 1

'Ello, I know it's been a while since I updated, but I have a good reason for that! I'm busy with work, I'm covering since the other guy is on vacation, so that's 5 days I am extremely busy at the moment, and the last two are me going around as a driver to earn money.

Life sucks. Why can't I just reincarnate as Great Red and get to live life freely?

Anyway, enough about my excuses, onto the chapter!

P.S. I have 115 chapters planned so far in my index you can't see. Never will see. It's a bunch of gibberish I will only understand. It's a bunch of mixed-up words only I understand. So hopefully this goes well.

Seriously I had a friend look through them and he barely understood any of it.

Onto the chapter!

Raven groaned as he sat up from his bed. He had constantly woken up to those red-headed idiots snoring.

'Maybe I should have asked the hat about Grimoires instead? They probably get their room in Ravenclaw.' Raven thought before he flicked his hand towards the loudly snoring redhead and headed out to the showers to get dressed.

And since he had no idea where to go, he asked one of the awake teens. An Oliver Wood if he remembered correctly.

The dude was wide awake and pointed to some showers and Raven walked over his eyes mostly closed giving him the impression of sleepwalking. It was amusing to the awake people.

After a nice shower, he was more awake than he thought he had any right to be. So with his mind awake enough to guide him to the dining hall.

After he got dressed of course.

'Great Hall I suppose.' Raven thought as he trudged along the moving stairs which oddly seemed to go where he needed them to go, unlike the other students who seemed annoyed.

'Too early for this shit.' Raven thought before finally reaching the right level and making their way to the great hall. With a relieved smile, he made it to a spot and sat down. A sudden thought came to him.

"Will a Hogwarts elf charged with making food and drinks please prepare me a coffee," Raven said under his breath as he muttered extra specifics and amazingly a coffee appeared nearly instantly.

He took a sip and seemed to be instantly much more awake. With a large smile he sipped the coffee dry and the cup soon vanished leaving a Perky-Awake-Raven in the place of Still-Asleep-Raven.

He heard the sound of someone sitting next to him and turned and saw Rose sitting next to him oddly awake and no coffee smell on her.

'I must learn her secret!' He thought as a giggle made its way from his mouth without him realizing it. It wasn't a pleasant-sounding one either, everyone beside Rose, who had gotten used to that somehow, moved away a bit.

Raven soon started a conversation once his caffeine fully kicked in.

"So, how did you sleep in your new room? Did they snore?" Raven asked curiously while inwardly planning the murder of Ronald Bilius Weasley. If he couldn't murder the little shit, he would embarrass him so much he would wish to experience death!

"It was much better than at the Dursley's. The bed was so much better. Also thankfully my roommates didn't snore, if they did, it was quiet enough that I didn't hear it." She said happily and Raven found himself smiling as she went on about the cool things her roommates and she had talked about.

"Cool. That red-headed garbage disposal just snored loud enough that my silencing charm didn't manage to work. Either my spell was weak and didn't work right, which it worked fine, or that weasel snores louder than a silencing charm." Raven said as he and several others looked disgusted as said redhead seemed to just inhale food as much as he could.